Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, barttttender said:

Reveal hidden contents

She cares. She got Jack back, she's doing interviews, she's lost a lot of weight, she's back to concerts, she's doing songs with Taylor f-ing Swift, it's her third album since NFR, she's exploring trap again, she's collaborating with other artists. That's not the behavior of someone who doesn't care about charts.

And I think the next single is going to make it to Billboard 100. But it has to be a more upbeat track than Ocean and AW to do that. That's why she's saving it for the release date. Guaranteed.

"shes lost a lot of weight"

god, some people on here never fail to surprise me :rip: 

with that, i am outta here for the day :rip: 

1 minute ago, living legend said:

i’m an f slur however, i’m not a f f slur (if you know what i mean) 

😅

that's def something an f f slur would say
streaming party for A&W in less than 4 hours...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

4 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Reveal hidden contents

She cares. She got Jack back, she's doing interviews, she's lost a lot of weight, she's back to concerts, she's doing songs with Taylor f-ing Swift, it's her third album since NFR, she's exploring trap again, she's collaborating with other artists. That's not the behavior of someone who doesn't care about charts.

And I think the next single is going to make it to Billboard 100. But it has to be a more upbeat track than Ocean and AW to do that. That's why she's saving it for the release date. Guaranteed.

What does weight have to do with charts?😭

3 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

what does her weight have to do with anything based off streams... :judgingu3:

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

last fm 

soundcloud

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

yeah she did a seven minute song that only starts getting more upbeat on the 4 minute mark because she's chart obsessed

Well, compared to Blue Banisters, Arcadia and White Dress, AW is a fucking banger of the century! So, yeah, she is definitely moving in a more chart-friendly direction. The second half of AW is her most commerical sound literally since Doin' Time.

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

"shes lost a lot of weight"

who said that

Spoiler

forget it, I already saw

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

Just now, barttttender said:

Well, compared to Blue Banisters, Arcadia and White Dress, AW is a fucking banger of the century! So, yeah, she is definitely moving in a more chart-friendly direction. The second half of AW is her most commerical sound literally since Doin' Time.

not you avoiding the questions above...
this is not looking good for you, barttttender :ohsnap:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Spoiler

Some of you are so rude, nasty, childish, and inconsiderate for no reason. At least with me, most people on this forum can at least acknowledge that I won't snap at you unless you give me a reason. Ugly behaviour being exhibited right now. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, bambi eyes said:

what does her weight have to do with anything based off streams... :judgingu3:

I'm just saying she obviously cares about the perception of her and success more than she did last year. Last year, she did not give a fuck. 

2 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I'm just saying she obviously cares about the perception of her and success more than she did last year. Last year, she did not give a fuck. 

"i mean look at me, look at the lengh of my hair, my face, the shape of my body / do you really think i give a damn what i do after years of just hearing them talking?"

7 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

Certainly she cares about these things to some extent but you're way off lmao.

With SOTB she didnt even know she was THE featured artist and it felt more like she was just doing a favor anyways.

She's exploring trap at the 4th minute of a 7 minute song, most people would have tuned out by then.

The artist she's collabing are Father John Misty, Jon Batiste, her pastor and then a bunch of samples....girl...

If anything she seems to actually enjoy being uplifting to younger artists like Olivia and Billie and if she were to ever collab with them, it's again more about the enjoyment, than actually vying for the charts

And the weight thing......jfc