Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

Mind y'all that Lana is 1 of 6 ONLY FEMALE ARTISTS who surpassed 1 billion streams on Spotify in 2023: Can u imagine there are Taylor Swift, Miley, Shakira, Rihanna, SZA & Lana is standing alongside with them?

Trust the process.

this is already the most successful year of hers based on streamings and some people want to blame QFTC all over again like. it's 2023 guys nobody cares  

10 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

just enjoying the moment to say blue banisters is one of lana's best albums. bye :thankyou:

hmm... no

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

literally, I on't remember when's the last time I saw QFCT mentioned outside of lanaboards :toofunny:

For real! 
and even in major publications, I think she got more criticism for talking about COCC on Election night, when the US were at the edge of their seat about the election.

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

the physicals were delayed, are u a fan or a hater :pout:

I’ve been a fan since 2015 please. I’m just being real. And those delayed physicals only contributed like 8k when they shipped, so she would’ve sold 41k which isn’t much better 😭

Anyways Blue Banisters is a mixtape in my mind.

12 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

It is unfortunate that Lana hasn’t had a streaming hit since NFR. Either QFTC did indeed do damage with the general public or she just hasn’t released something as consumable as the NFR songs.

Taco truck will be the next streaming hit

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

literally, I don't remember when's the last time I saw QFCT mentioned outside of lanaboards :toofunny:

trust me, i saw fake woke / political correct twitter stans are the only people mentioning QFTC phase to accuse her a racist / white supremacist just because they have nothing else more interesting to do and nobody GIVES A FUCK what they has to say. Lana is still awarded as a "visionary", the whole industry LOVES her and her legacy. Trust me, those twitter-fucktards are the LAST thing anyone cares about.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i very much doubt karol G and lana have the same audience :rip:

other people charting doesn’t take streams away either,  that’s not how streaming works

she's a different genre, but I think there are a lot of people who don't listen to any particular genre, but to whatever is available at the moment and sounds good

14 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

It is unfortunate that Lana hasn’t had a streaming hit since NFR. Either QFTC did indeed do damage with the general public or she just hasn’t released something as consumable as the NFR songs.

She needs to get into controversy to increase her reproductions, unfortunately that's how the industry works

Spoiler

example: shakira

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

Just now, TerrenceOnKilos said:

She needs to get into controversy to increase her reproductions, unfortunately that's how the industry works

Hide contents

example: shakira

She knew what she was doing leaving a heart emoji on Morgan Wallen's post

Actually she didn't, cuz no one outside of a certain Twitter circle gives a fuck :poordat:

14 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Yes but she was also a streaming force during Blue Banisters and she debuted with 33k sales 😭 I know this era isn’t Blue Banisters, but there’s a disconnect between those who stream her old and new catalogue.

Anyways, still hopeful for a redeemable first week.

Gurl lemme remind u again:

a. She deleted all her social medias during this era

b.  No real promo for this era (the 3 singles literally popped up on her streaming platforms out of nowhere and SHE DIDNT EVEN POST ABOUT THEM, the fans do the promo themselves)

c.  The album leaked 2 weeks prior & the shipping wasnt event COUNTED

d. her dumb single choices (Imagine the playlisting + radioplay with an MV for Dealer lol?)

e. This was  literally her SECOND album released in the same year 

f. she literally dropped the album , did a livestream & that was it. And only 2 months later, she attended Variety just to reveal "the next album will be even better than BB" lmaoo

despite all that, the album debuted in top 10 while Lana is not even a pop girl. It's not a flop honey.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

8 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

she's a different genre, but I think there are a lot of people who don't listen to any particular genre, but to whatever is available at the moment and sounds good

those people aren’t streaming songs like A&W in the first place so no 

12 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

this is already the most successful year of hers based on streamings and some people want to blame QFTC all over again like. it's 2023 guys nobody cares  

ikr, her gaining more than 1 billion streams in only 2 months within the first quarter of a year like COMMON NOW. She's just surpassed 40Million monthly listeners on Spotify for the second time of her career after Snow om the beach. She is not going nowhere y'all need to trust the process and KEEP THE DELULU ALIVE. Ocean Blvd is coming for BLOOD.

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Gurl lemme remind u again:

a. She deleted all her social medias during this era

b.  No real promo for this era (the 3 singles literally popped up on her streaming platforms out of nowhere and SHE DIDNT EVEN POST ABOUT THEM, the fans do the promo themselves)

c.  The album leaked 2 weeks prior & the shipping wasnt event COUNTED

d. her dumb single choices (Imagine the playlisting + radioplay with an MV for Dealer lol?)

e. This was  literally her SECOND album released in the same year 

despite all that, the album debuted in top 10 while Lana is not even a pop girl. It's not a flop honey.

Literally, this album has been doing really well. Physicals have been selling out and then the restocks sell out. Her singles are doing pretty well, especially A&W. It only dipped below 1mil after the album leaked (causes people to get distracted and not promote it as much). I think this album will do really well

11 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I know this era isn’t Blue Banisters, but there’s a disconnect between those who stream her old and new catalogue.

Anyways, still hopeful for a redeemable first week.

right but even then ocean blvd is already outstreaming cocc and it’s on its way to outstream bb, hm, and probably lfl once the album is out. this is only with two songs and no music videos…

EDA399-A9-0-BD3-45-F4-AF03-BE47-D6972-A4

9-AC36-C5-F-7-BD8-4-B4-E-AEA1-C252-A0-D2

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’ve only heard one snippet of Peppers (the one that got posted her yesterday😭) is that really what it sounds like? The way some people were describing it I imagined it differently   

Spoiler

Yes

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

21 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

Watch her comment a heart emoji on hitler’s latest tiktok :thumb3: