Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

did any new snippets leak today or are y'all still discussing the same ones

I think the topic of discussion has been blue banisters for whatever reason but 

Spoiler

I think another TT snippet leaked? i haven’t listened so idk

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Listening to tagged LQ snippets is crazy but the reactions they're getting is def making me more excited for the album like damn these same few snippets really had an impact on y'all

qfrWuBl.png

17 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Wow at being 13 with NFR…I am a bit surprised at members’ ages here. But hopefully that registers with people around here to show more understanding and empathy in our interactions, given the differences in age :smile2:

lmao yeah i'm wayyyy older than some. i was still in my 20s when NFR came out, but yeah...  whew! 

I feel like this miiiight(?) be an unpopular opinion, but I'm fairly certain Ocean Blvd's opening 1-2-3 run is going to be up there w/ NFR and Chemtrails for me.

It's such a beautiful opening trio to start the album with. It sort of recalls Honeymoon for me... Ballad-heavy, sure, but you get lots of orchestra, a little jazz, and some gospel choir... The Grants' soulful, spiritual vibe, Ocean Blvd's reflective warmth, and Sweet's introverted, winding Old Hollywood beauty. And then, of course, it all leads into the spiraling chaos of A&W...

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I keep coming back every 30mins, I need professional help 

Me too and I’m always hoping that someone is saying like “the album leaked in full and it’s her best”

Spoiler

Wait I just realized Cherry Blossom and Peppers are both penultimate tracks… like she was giving clues about the sample all along

Edited by cinnamongirI

6 minutes ago, Pretty When You Fart said:
  Hide contents

Wait I just realized Cherry Blossom and Peppers are both penultimate tracks… like she was giving clues about the sample all along

LMAO... It took me a second to get that. My mind is fucking blown rn. She has the mind ..... of a mastermind ... 

3 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

I wonder if there’ll be a “The greatest” esque moment on this album. Hm

Spoiler

grandfather sorta...

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

She cares. She got Jack back, she's doing interviews, she's lost a lot of weight, she's back to concerts, she's doing songs with Taylor f-ing Swift, it's her third album since NFR, she's exploring trap again, she's collaborating with other artists. That's not the behavior of someone who doesn't care about charts.

And I think the next single is going to make it to Billboard 100. But it has to be a more upbeat track than Ocean and AW to do that. That's why she's saving it for the release date. Guaranteed.

bitch do you have zero functioning brain cells or what. in what world does any of that mean she cares abt streams and especially what the fuck do u mean by the weight commentary. go back to tiktok, stick to twitter or something, each reply i see from u gets worse and worse and worse. you motherfucking piece of crap, all you know to do is to be disrespectful and say dumbshit, is there a way to kick a member out of the site or smth

mod note: don't be rude

Edited by fishtails

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me