Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

This thread definitely made me feel like.. ancient :icant:

I’m 27.. remember being 16 when BTD dropped and feel like this was prime time to hear that record.. and the albums have aged so well along with me..

I don’t think if I was 13 now I’d really enjoy Lanas stuff? Feels so heavy in an authentic way.. I enjoy it now because I feel like it’s so relatable lol 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, Not as cool as me said:

I’m 27.. remember being 16 when BTD dropped and feel like this was prime time to hear that record.. and the albums have aged so well along with me..

I don’t think if I was 13 now I’d really enjoy Lanas stuff? Feels so heavy in an authentic way.. I enjoy it now because I feel like it’s so relatable lol 

So true, the way I’ve related to her more homely and domestic lyrics like “washing my hair, doing the laundry”. Growing up with Lana is so cool. I’m so glad she’s able to resonate with people across all ages, and this new record seems like it encapsulates lana and lizzy at their cores.

14 minutes ago, Not as cool as me said:

I was 19 when btd came out so I feel even more ancient💀

Anyway 19 more days 😭😭😭😭

10 minutes ago, Obduration said:

So true, the way I’ve related to her more homely and domestic lyrics like “washing my hair, doing the laundry”. Growing up with Lana is so cool. I’m so glad she’s able to resonate with people across all ages, and this new record seems like it encapsulates lana and lizzy at their cores.

For real. Now that I’m old enough, I’m finally revisiting childhood and working through my own “karmic lineage” (lol) and breaking generational trauma, which makes this new album veryyy fitting for the times

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

Listening to tagged LQ snippets is crazy but the reactions they're getting is def making me more excited for the album like damn these same few snippets really had an impact on y'all

Spoiler

me listening to the fuckinggg tagged jon batiste interlude tooo much coals.gif scared of how much i'll love it when i hear the real thing 

mUENGN9.png

Spoiler

what you doing with your life, do you think about it? do you contemplate where we came from? lately we've been making out a lot, not talking about the stuff that's at the very heart of things...:oprah3:

6 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I was 19 when btd came out so I feel even more ancient💀

Anyway 19 more days 😭😭😭😭

Really I think 19 would’ve been an even better age to listen to BTD!

My stepdaughters 9 and will listen to Lana off her own back :eek3: she said she didn’t like A&W because she’s no idea what lanas saying.. I’m thinking.. probably for the best :awk:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

8 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

What’s ur most played leaked track currently :eyeroll2:?

Spoiler

The Grants, sorry but that backup singers ate that song

Spoiler

IM GONNA TAKEE :lange:

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Added spoiler

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

that venice bitch has eyes everywhere, is always reading; doing his job of putting spoilers everywhere :judgingu3:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

As someone who started listening to Lana young, as I get older it’s so amazing to find a new appreciation and fully grasp her music. I remember seeing Maleficent in theaters, and when Lana’s rendition of Once Upon A Dream started playing, I was instantly enchanted. I was fairly young, but I just knew Lana had some sort of magic in her voice. It’s so interesting to look back at her journey not only as an artist, but as a person and see how she’s continuing it in DYKTATOUB. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

29 minutes ago, brooklyn bitch said:

For real. Now that I’m old enough, I’m finally revisiting childhood and working through my own “karmic lineage” (lol) and breaking generational trauma, which makes this new album veryyy fitting for the times

same here. it's hard too, because what she's talking about in newer stuff, i don't think i've heard anyone else talk about in their music. idk. maybe i just don't have a broad enough spectrum for music (and i would say i do, typically) but it's just not... familiar for me within what i listen to.

Spoiler

and it makes me feel less alone with my problematic relationship with my own mom... 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I would have never imagined that's how the "When I look back, tracing fingertips" line sounded like... 

Spoiler

I'm pleasantly surprised :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: