Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

So confused how BOZ said she is “barely opening her mouth” in Kintsugi when in the snippet she is clearly singing very loudly😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

11 hours ago, love deluxe said:

can we take a moment to appreciate that we’re all here because of our shared love of lana del rey… kinda beautiful if you think about it. she will always be my ride or die favorite artist and she’s my biggest inspiration so everytime she releases a new album it feels like im reconnecting with an old friend. this time i think will be one of my favorites. i’m so genuinely excited and happy for this album.

I would like to take this moment to thank you & send love to all of you little fuckers on LanaBoards. You guys surely have made my days of stanning Lana better.

What a ride we had so far, i still cant believe a new album is coming leaking   near 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

can we take a moment to appreciate that we’re all here because of our shared love of lana del rey… kinda beautiful if you think about it. she will always be my ride or die favorite artist and she’s my biggest inspiration so everytime she releases a new album it feels like im reconnecting with an old friend. this time i think will be one of my favorites. i’m so genuinely excited and happy for this album.

Beautifully said! Lana is also my favorite always, and though I go through phases where I might listen to another artist more, I always return to her:heart: getting excited for this album release has very much felt like returning home to an old friend 

16 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Don’t hate on me for comparing because you are deluding yourself if you don’t think they are similar sonically and lyrically😭but… 

MAC> Grandfather

The second verse of mariners is arguably some of the best lyrics of her entire career…. Like can’t a girl just do the best she can!!??

Spoiler

taste IS subjective

4 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:
  Reveal hidden contents

taste IS subjective

Spoiler

I agree:tommy:

and subjectively my opinion is better than everyone’s :omfg:

no but fr MAC is my #1 Lana song so I am a little biased

26 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

So confused how BOZ said she is “barely opening her mouth” in Kintsugi when in the snippet she is clearly singing very loudly😭

Spoiler

Is there a new Kintsugi snippet?? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

37 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

The Grants, Sweet, and Fingertips are totally going to be overplayed by the time the album comes out, but I have no one to blame but myself

Give me something newwwwww

you should save those streams for the album release 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

36 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

i fawted 

35 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

This is why I like this place so much, I have friends who like Lana, but not as much as I do, so talking about her in depth with them is difficult. :flutter:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

26 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

Is there a new Kintsugi snippet?? 

Spoiler

No I’m just talking about the first one, even though it’s bad quality you can tell she is not “barely opening her mouth” Lol

Ok one thing that really bothers me is why people acted like Taylor invented vinyl variants and that Lana learned from her, therefore she is desperate for a Billboard position. I know they are joking and it is funny but it genuinely baffles me when people are serious😭 Vinyl variants have been a thing forever but people only started having a problem with it after Midnights and they really only call out women. I keep seeing people act like this is the first Lana album to have multiple variants when Chemtrails had like 14💀

21 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

This is why I like this place so much, I have friends who like Lana, but not as much as I do, so talking about her in depth with them is difficult. :flutter:

Yes no one understands my love for Lana!!!! There is so much community here that I love:spin:

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok one thing that really bothers me is why people acted like Taylor invented vinyl variants and that Lana learned from her, therefore she is desperate for a Billboard position. I know they are joking and it is funny but it genuinely baffles me when people are serious😭 Vinyl variants have been a thing forever but people only started having a problem with it after Midnights and they really only call out women. I keep seeing people act like this is the first Lana album to have multiple variants when Chemtrails had like 14💀

Kate Bush with her 6 different vinyl covers for her debut album in 1978 hello?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

true!

but i think theyre talking about artwork variants, not just coloured wax variants. 

Spoiler

It's a shame that we die :crying4:

This line hits me in the heart....

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 hours ago, m0th3rcr33p said:

did u fucking miss the whole point of this record or what. she literally herself said that she wants to tell a story/give out an impression w each picture. and the songs are literally recorded thru her iphone voice recorder in one take and with automatic singing, only thing they have done is editing the vocals and thats all. she does not give a fuck about charts, she is telling her story. u can fucking hear the static noise of the vocals in fingertips for gods sake. some of yall are trying too hard to look different and edgy w yalls corny ass opinions here, get a life or a job and stay off internet f slur

mod note: stop being rude or you will get another warning point

What you just said is ruder than anything I've said. Will not be going down this path with you. 

something about the way he says "suck my dick" makes me feel like

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole