Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

if yall just describing songs, can some one describe Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing ?  I know there's a leak, but i refuse to listen to "ROSEMEAD EXCLUSIVE BABY".  i am psychically aware that this song will break my hymen and i want to know what it sounds like. thank you in advance, best regards :sadcore3:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

they just clearly weren't stirring the pot:icant: I understood the frustration with HoneymoonDaddy because he teased him getting the vinyl as if he was going to leak it. however fl0r1dakil0s was just confirming that a snippet was fake and someone asked him if he had the album and he told them the truth, which was that he had it. i just don't think it was even an issue to comment on, so hopefully this is the end of the conversation lol.

Babe, comprehension skills… I did not say they were stirring the pot, I was talking abt myself 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Cake Bush said:

if yall just describing songs, can some one describe Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing ?  I know there's a leak, but i refuse to listen to "ROSEMEAD EXCLUSIVE BABY".  i am psychically aware that this song will break my hymen and i want to know what it sounds like. thank you in advance, best regards :sadcore3:

talented-unique.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

They should have known better than to reveal they have the album so i don’t feel bad for them at all. You know this site is on the edge so why would u reveal such sensitive information just to confirm a fake snippet. As if it was that important. Bye felicia

he's leaked a lot of unreleased so i don't even understand why people are surprised he has the album. if it leaks it leaks if it doesn't it doesn't, just calm down guys, it will be here on the 24th either way.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

I haven't heard the Fishtail snippet, is it true it references Jump? I saw someone mention it... :eartha2:

Spoiler

YES :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Hide contents

I haven't heard the Fishtail snippet, is it true it references Jump? I saw someone mention it... :eartha2:

Spoiler

haven’t heard it either, but now that you mention that i wanna know :sass:

Just now, hayden del rey said:
  Hide contents

haven’t heard it either, but now that you mention that i wanna know :sass:

Spoiler

It does mention Jump :beyonce:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Stage three of a normal day on Lana boards: the girls are fighting

Stage 1 and stage 2 are comparing Ocean Blvd to BB and asking for leaks on that site 

don't forget the "rosemead exclusive baby" and "harry nilson has a song" posts :smile:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Babe, comprehension skills… I did not say they were stirring the pot, I was talking abt myself 

ok i understand what you were saying now, however there are other people who are def mad and it's weird lol

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

YES :oprah4:

:wat: 

Spoiler

what does she say omg I wanna know and am too lazy to navigate through a thousand fake snippets :tommy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

talented-unique.gif

i believe this entirely, but what does it sound like? i sent a letter to my grandfather asking if we could meet and he could maybe stand on MY shoulders so i could possibly get a glimpse of that feeling, but he hasn't responded. i relaly need to know, thank you again

Just now, plastiscguy said:

:wat: 

Hide contents

what does she say omg I wanna know and am too lazy to navigate through a thousand fake snippets :tommy:

Spoiler

palm trees in black and white, i like to watch them sway

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

One last question @fl0r1dakil0s 

Hide contents

would you say that Kintsugi compliments Fingertips? Like as a song that's very wordy and diaristic. That's what I envision in my head, and I would love to know if both songs are pivotal, central points to the album.

Spoiler

yes 100%.. i wouldn't call kintsugi as "pivotal" as fingertips but you have the right idea with the diaristic writing style that she definitely uses in both fingertips and kintsugi