Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i wouldn't do that to my girl lanita but yes i do have it 

Is it good? Who was more accurate: BoZ or Kintsugi?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

hmm it'd be a cute time for dark city to leak! :dua:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Is it good? Who was more accurate: BoZ or Kintsugi?

they were both fairly accurate its just opinion based (its obvious they had both heard the songs, none of them made anything up really)

for those wondering about the kintsugi snippet

Spoiler

the real snippet isn't called "kintsugi snippet." the person who uploaded it must have gotten it confused with let the light in because at the end she says "that's how the light gets in" but it's definitely kintsugi (the song) because kintsugi (the person) confirmed lyrics that are at the beginning of it. ok that was a lot 

5 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

is it better than norman:defeated: So that OceanBlvd can enter my top 3 albums of her

(i know it's a subjective question)

1 minute ago, Mariners Apt said:

for those wondering about the kintsugi snippet

Hide contents

the real snippet isn't called "kintsugi snippet." the person who uploaded it must have gotten it confused with let the light in because at the end she says "that's how the light gets in" but it's definitely kintsugi (the song) because kintsugi (the person) confirmed lyrics that are at the beginning of it. ok that was a lot 

Spoiler

oh if she says that in the snippet that one is real, i'm just talking about the one i saw where she was just holding a long note

with more people having it, the chances go up of it leaking! from 49.58983% now up to 62.38917%! :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

oh if she says that in the snippet that one is real, i'm just talking about the one i saw where she was just holding a long note

Spoiler

OMG THAT SNIPPET IS REAL :oprah4:

Kintsugi coming for my neck 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

ok day: idk how many since it leaked and i still havent recovered from the grants, its not a HUGE EPIC SONG but something there is really keeping me wanting more its almost like its tied up on my heart its so cute and precious

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

12 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i don't wanns start another argument about it but it does bother me she's not using her low register like in burning desire or blue jeans anymore, they don't even sound like the same person anymore idk how to explain it, her vocals are still beautiful and she doesnt have to prove herself to no one but she has such a versatile voice i wish she would do smth like florida kilos again, not for the sound but the vocal delivery cause

Hide contents

fingertips, grandpa and sweet

definitely sound like the same vocal register.

she also used to do this thing with her voice that she kinda shortly hinted in Wild At Heart again which is the way she sings "but you know i never do just cause you keep me believing"

idk i just wish she would play with her voice again in Ocean Blvd but it doesn't look like it, i'm still gonna love to album tho i'm sure

i get what you’re saying, her lower register sounds very jazzy to me and it’d be so nice to hear more songs sung the way she did in “ben”, money hunny, or the verses in old money. 

i hope she plays with her voice more in a future “world building” album, since ocean blvd isn’t world building but rather very focused on the writing. she still has it in her to experiment with her vocals, most likely she won’t go back to the florida kilos/blue jeans voice tho because that was for a specific time and she’s said before it’s not her authentic voice. best we can hope for is something deep and jazzy 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

with more people having it, the chances go up of it leaking! from 49.58983% now up to 62.38917%! :true:

Not when the wrong people claim to have it :uh:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Reveal hidden contents

ty for the confirmation, it was super hard to make out what she was singing 😭😭

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

:legend:March 6 March 6 March 6 March 6 March 6 March 6 March 6 March 6 March 6 March 6:legend:

:oprah4: me when DYKTTATUOB leaks on MARCH 6TH (manifesting)

has anyone been able to get the Lana issue of Interview Magazine at market price?  Ofc its sold out on the website, and all 4 (four) Barnes & Nobles in my area do not have it and have no idea wtf i'm talking about when i ask if they've gotten it (but a few of them have the previous issue of Interview). it's going for $80+ on ebay n shit.............. i just want that magazine on my goddamn coffee table.  any tips from anyone? has anybody found it at B&N?

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

How many fucking people have this album :rip: 

and why have none of them been generous...

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・