Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

fingertips has me re-analyzing every single lana song lol

Spoiler

in a way i'm glad i didn't download it and only listened on a special site bc i don't have it now to listen to again and again and when the album comes, i'm gonna be streaming the fuck out of it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

When we were so sure we would have the entire album before the 10th and now we are sat here with 600000 snippets that are recorded through toaster ovens 

:bebe: 

when it turns out rosemead was just casette girl all along :wat:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

is there a new candy necklace snippet?

Spoiler

it's some girl singing about her pu**y while she sounds like she's masturbating because apparently that's normal behavior nowadays

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

i am not one of those stans who is obsessed with Lana as a person, which i will say i think is unhealthy and borderline psycho lifeguard. i simply love her melodies, her lyrics, her aesthetic, her artistry, the transcendent nature of her music.... but

Spoiler

Fingertips does provide such an interesting look into her personal, intimate history.  This album seems to showcase Lana at her most exposed and vulnerable, from the nude photoshoot to these lyrics.  It's such a powerful statement, so bold yet so sensitive...  i can't see any other major star doing what Lana is doing.  some of the lyrics in fingertips make me think... what really happened with her and Patty? what's the fixation on institutions coming from? she spent time in psych ward, girl interuppted? did she have an abortion or something?

i think a lot about abusive parenting, from a mother in particular, can be some of hte most psychically wounding experience anyone can have. to be mistreated by the one figure who is supposed to provide protection, warmth, life force, its horrible to even think about and remember.  i wonder if Lana sees becoming a mother as a pathway to her own healing, maybe she is feeling if she cant be a mother, she cant access this healing.

in any case, i wish Lana so much of the best, she has given so much warmth and beauty, capacity for my own healing, etc etc. Goddess bless

enough with the psychoanalysis. but these are my thoughts, i am so ready for this album. i know Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing is going to rock me to my core, level my house to the ground, bring tears of blood out of my anal cavities.

38 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

badly mixed/oversaturated drums being a productional highlight somebody take us out of our misery NOW :toofunny:

That aside, WW has a beautiful melodie & one of her sharpest / most honest songwriting to date (Ocean Blvd hasnt released yet so we'll see). And about that 'badly mixed' / over-noised percussion at the end of the song - I personally think it was intentional: Which sounds like fire cracking and her voice itself with the song catched the fire and then they burn altogether afterwards :true: It's still one of her most interesting song she ever made and i can see Ocean blvd is following that path (but of course, she's progressively got better because Ocean blvd was said to be better than BB after all)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:
  Hide contents

it's some girl singing about her pu**y while she sounds like she's masturbating because apparently that's normal behavior nowadays

Spoiler

i don't think it's a girl lmfao

giphy.gif

Just now, American Whore said:
  Hide contents

i don't think it's a girl lmfao

Spoiler

i can't :toofunny: whatever it is it needs help

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I hope Ocean Blvd will have another "screamer" à la Dealer. God we need to hear her scream AGAIN

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I hope Ocean Blvd will have another "screamer" à la Dealer. God we need to hear her scream AGAIN

there’s a kind of scream in the 3rd “don’t forget me” at the end of title track

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

there’s a kind of scream in the 3rd “don’t forget me” at the end of title track

no. i need her to scream the fuck out 

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

I keep have to remind myself that we only have 5 out of 14 songs in HQ untagged :judgingu3:

what??? i thought we only have sweet, the grants and fingertips in hq untagged… what else leaked???