Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

hmm. to me, those are just some basic clothing choices you know but sure, that's fair

i dunno, "coquette aesthetic" just lowkey rubs me the wrong way, & i do think this album, lyrically n sonically anyway so far, is way too mature to be associated with it ngl

it rubs me the wrong way too, but her "look" on the cover fits it way more than any other cover

and ur welcome:kiss3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Veinsineon said:
  Hide contents

Can someone please help. I think the melody of the verses in The Grants is so familiar. like when she goes “for once” it sounds like a song I’ve heard before, but I can’t pin it.

Spoiler

i agree but i have no idea:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

13 minutes ago, Venice said:

It's gonna be alright, luff. Remember the kinds of songs she blasts after a good church sesh? :brows: Imagine how inspired we'll be after LDR9

It would've been so iconic if she blasted Snow On The Beach 

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

badly mixed/oversaturated drums being a productional highlight somebody take us out of our misery NOW :toofunny:

The drums were perfect im sorry we need him back. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Definitely don’t see the aesthetic being coquette.. most likely 60s, from the album cover inspiration, her photoshoot with W, the way she styled herself for the billboard women in music.. and definitely sonically.. the backing singers etc really chime in to that old soul sound. Even the shimmy shimmy koko bop reference 

I definitely see her bringing out the vintage dresses again 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

53 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

i can't see any other major star doing what Lana is doing.  some of the lyrics in fingertips make me think... what really happened with her and Patty? what's the fixation on institutions coming from? she spent time in psych ward, girl interuppted? did she have an abortion or something?

Spoiler

a big part of me feels like a lot of our questions will be answered 

😋🫶🏼

2 hours ago, ldr9superiority said:

HOW DELULU ARE THESE FROM 1 to 10? 1 being least delulu and 10 being most delulu

1. Lana is going on a tour

2. New single March 10th

3. Album Trailer March 10th

4. Album Leaks March 10th (or before)

5. Lana announces LDR10 on March 24

1. Lana touring: 1 - Her band-mate pretty much confirmed they were touring in spring/summer, plus she’s already doing some festivals so… I could also see it being like 2016 where she just called grouped a bunch of festivals into a tour.

2. New single: 8 - I highly doubt we’re getting another single, I feel like this is an album that Lana wants us to hear fully and as a complete piece of art, and doesn’t want too much of it to be released before the album. A lot of people have noted that that’s the mistake she made with BB, we already heard more than half the album and it wasn’t new or exciting for most fans.

3. Album trailer: 9 - I think Lana is done doing album trailers. I also think she would’ve done it already if she was releasing a trailer.

4. Album leaks: 1 - A few songs are already leaked, physical copies are shipping before the release… the album will for sure leak, I guess it’s more of a matter than when than if. March 10th seems likely, especially from bitter Lana stans who couldn’t wait until the 24th.

5. LDR10 announcement: 10 - Another thing I think Lana learned from creating BB is that her best work takes time, and things deserve a proper era. Also, since we are most likely getting tours, I don’t think she’s gonna interrupt the Ocean Blvd era for a new record. 

I would also like to add (and maybe I am the one being delusional) the possibility we get a music video on March 10th? I think Lana is very annoyed about Miley’s release on the 10th (rightfully so) and although the label wouldn’t have let her release the album, I think she would love to do a music video. 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Why the fuck were Ben and Ed more mad about us discovering information about other people's subjective opinions on the music and the release date for A&W than they are about music LEAKING and still being ON THAT SITE. :scoff:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

28 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I wanna listen to The Grants so bad tonight but I told myself I wouldn't since it's the opener :crying:

Spoiler

Honestly don’t. If you’ve made it this far without listening, just wait. It’s beautiful. It’s worth it 

2 hours ago, Atlantis said:
Spoiler

when she says “what the fuck’s wrong in your head to send me away never to come back?”……. how can someone sound so beautiful when saying something so full of frustration, anger, sadness. LIVING for the patty references, i shiver when i hear the line about ending up in institutions.

Spoiler

go off. one of her most heartbreaking lines to date.

😋🫶🏼

30 minutes ago, guns and roses said:

Spoiler

go off. one of her most heartbreaking lines to date.

Bestie, you gotta keep this information in the spoiler tags :bebe:

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler to quoted text

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

34 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I wanna listen to The Grants so bad tonight but I told myself I wouldn't since it's the opener :crying:

Spoiler

Our of all the leaks, I’d hold off on it since it’s the opener. I kinda regret listening to its so beautiful and sets the album perfectly 

sgopYhV.gif