Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Then why say you have it here in the first place? No one wants to know that, we just want to listen :oprah3:

Tbf they were asked if they had it, they didn’t just come on here teasing everyone that they did :P

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

tbf they were just confirming a snippet, which is actually helpful

Nah, that part I agree. But on the post that followed that they said they had the album. Like, what’s the point

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Then why say you have it here in the first place? No one wants to know that, we just want to listen :oprah3:

they told us that one of the snippets is fake and that was helpful so there's no reason to be mad at them

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

What's new and what's leaked? :nails:

nothing we're just going crazy waiting for it to leak 

Just now, Yosemite said:

Nah, that part I agree. But on the post that followed that they said they had the album. Like, what’s the point

i was just being nosy :makeup2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, leomaks said:

they told us that one of the snippets is fake and that was helpful so there's no reason to be mad at them

Again, abt the snippet I agree, but they could’ve just left it there. No need to say, then, that they had the album.

Btw, who’s mad at them? No one’s mad  

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

22 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i wouldn't do that to my girl lanita but yes i do have it 

Can you give us a ranking?

Just now, Yosemite said:

Again, abt the snippet I agree, but they could’ve just left it there. No need to say, then, that they had the album.

Btw, who’s mad at them? No one’s mad  

why would anyone believe them if they didn't have the album :toofunny: i understand everyone is antsy for the leak but we don't need to be getting mad at other users.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

guys it might not be leaking today but let's not pretend it'a not gonna leak in full before the 24th, it always happens and it's obviously gonna happen this era too with all these snippets 

It’s leaking tonight.

DYKTTATUOB Full Leak [HoneymoonDaddy & fl0r1dakil0s Exclusive].zip :shh2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 minutes ago, HollywoodSlutx said:
  Hide contents

I think she says “at Long Beach, by the Sea.”

Spoiler

Thank you! I'm always getting a hard time trying to decipher what she's saying :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

honestly waiting was really fine until we got three songs and twenty thousand snippets but not the whole thing. for the past week it has felt like it could leak any moment which is not great if you want to focus on something else. and it still does; the more time passes by, the closer we get to march 10, and to things potentially leaking. it's going to leak either way but it would soothe a lot of us if it did as soon as possible. that being said, i understand why people won't do it, and there is still the ethical dimension, but objectively, it's hard to just wait when someone leaked part of the album, and it would've been easier if they hadn't :bebe:

Just now, Yosemite said:

It’s leaking tonight.

DYKTTATUOB Full Leak [HoneymoonDaddy & fl0r1dakil0s Exclusive].zip :shh2:

pls... btw guys if my username is on any leaks of lana's future material just know i had NOTHING to do with it

Spoiler

the paris, texas snippet replaying in my head even tho i listened to it once days ago . . .  thats how ik it'll be a lifechanger:ma:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .