Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Just gonna come in here and say some of yall are way too attached to these insiders who, for all we know, could be lying and just messing with yall. And when that is the case yall get upset when you should be getting upset with yourselves for believing people that aren't part of team lana.

we know BOZ doesn't lie, if something he teases doesn't end up happening it just means there was a last minute change of plans

1 minute ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Just gonna come in here and say some of yall are way too attached to these insiders who, for all we know, could be lying and just messing with yall. And when that is the case yall get upset when you should be getting upset with yourselves for believing people that aren't part of team lana.

I think it’s all a bit of fun to be honest.. I quite like t when insiders tease. As long as it’s not obnoxious. 

BOZ is pretty ethical with his teasing, I think he’s genuinely just excited about the news he found out and wanted to tweet abt it. It gave us something to talk about which is always good. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I think it's one of these three:

A digital release tomorrow at 5 p.m. CET

A double album 

The american classics album tomorrow (because she wanted to release it when COTCC got delayed and this one is delayed too, but it will be only digital)

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

we know BOZ doesn't lie, if something he teases doesn't end up happening it just means there was a last minute change of plans

Pearl.thumb.jpg.3ce71b20a108963ba1199f00 please this has to be the most delusional post on lanaboards ive seen today

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

4 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

it’s just a little bit of fun idk..

1 minute ago, nectarofthegodss said:

I think it's one of these three:

A digital release tomorrow at 5 p.m. CET

^^Precisely. Gives the world enough time to listen to Miley's mid album and then Lana will drop midday and everyone will have the best Friday night of their lives :wink:

Just now, taco truck said:

Babe he could literally just be saying t-minus two weeks I don’t know why everyone thinks that’s so crazy:bebe:

I did some googling myselfs and apparently T-minus can also refer to photograph films so like that might make sense too:deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

She gonna be in White Lotus S3 since Jennifer Coolidge's character is dead

Oh ur nasty for spoiling that. very nasty

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

14 minutes ago, Elle said:

:hillary:

To me this is direct confirmation that he did in fact lie about the album not surprise dropping tonight and this is his way of confirming it no it’s true it’s true! DYKTTATUOB coming tonight ladies I cracked the code!

3s9i.gif

qfrWuBl.png