Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Imagine her performing American whore on Eurovision, just to annoy the Europeans even more, as if it’s not bad enough it’s being held in the UK this year 

honey u should know that half europe have lana as most streamed female artist... i mean

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

something is in the wind. :true: the last time we were on this thin of ice fingertips leaked hours later :oprah4: 

Fingertips and Kintsugi on streaming with a double music video at midnight. :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It would be crazy if someone leaked the album while we were all distracted and freaking out over this…:awkney:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Jared said:

It's SNL, gotta be.

This theory is so dumb too like I’m gonna be so pissed if that’s the surprise. I couldn’t give a FK about her performing at SNL

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:

BoZ should either just say what he knows or stfu. I’m really over him teasing out every single little announcement for his 15minutes; there I said it.

ya but it’s his news to share … its not weirdly big headed or anything or like a way to rack up followers 😜🫣:makeup:

Just gonna come in here and say some of yall are way too attached to these insiders who, for all we know, could be lying and just messing with yall. And when that is the case yall get upset when you should be getting upset with yourselves for believing people that aren't part of team lana.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Just now, Blossom said:

how tf would he know ab SNL tho, he's a music insider.

Im pretty sure he knows all about performances etc. I remember he mentioned dua being booked for some tv performances back in 2020 but got cancelled due to covid

Just now, jaesana said:

This is all so confusing either the album is coming tonight as a surprise or Neil:whatever2: forgot about the delay

Babe he could literally just be saying t-minus two weeks I don’t know why everyone thinks that’s so crazy:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・