Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

You all can keep flapping your gums about the chosen song as the next single, but Peppers and Taco Truck would be incredibly false advertising, so I'm glad she went with a track that's more representative of the album a whole. This ain't GagaDaily. Be glad she didn't put out the experimental cuts of the record, Kintsugi or Fingertips.Β Β :oprah3:

Β 

I agree. I think A&W was enough to show people this project isn't like the previous albums.Β now it's time for a song the represents the true core of dykttatuob

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

I agree. I think A&W was enough to show people this project isn't like the previous albums.Β now it's time for a song the represents the true core of dykttatuob

Yep. Everything I've heard from this album has Jimmy, Peppers, and Taco Truck as outliers in terms of sound. The Grants encapsulates everything about Ocean Blvd.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

White dress bores me tbh-it’s so damn slow.

Β 

Keep-WAH(despite it being somewhat generic), title track, Tulsa, Dark but just a game.

Β 

hey! go easy with the chemtrails slander. :)Β half of that album wasΒ perfection:

Β 

wild at heart

white dress

chemtrailsΒ 

not all those who wonder

dance till we die

dark but just a game

Β 

Β 

Spoiler

I absolutely LOVE the grants but I just feel like it’s more of an album song. But I’m ok with it bc ik we r gonna get new info on tuesday as wellΒ :party:

Β 

Just now, RELIGION said:

Kinda hoping this album gives me a new all time favorite from Lana. I’m tired ofΒ Religion being my #1 for 5 years

fingertips :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

3 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

Kinda hoping this album gives me a new all time favorite from Lana. I’m tired ofΒ Religion being my #1 for 5 years

let the light inΒ :true:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

5k until 1m on oceanblvd insta

Β 

oh wow it's so close now. I'm sure by tuesday it will reach 1M

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

6 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

Candy NecklaceΒ :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Candy NecklaceΒ :ma:

i havent listened to the snippets just the songs that leaked in full.. fingertips saying candy necklace... is that better?!?! :trisha:

1 minute ago, marryingkind said:

So… did we discovered what is going to happen next tuesday?

the grants coming out (apple music has the release for 03/16 according to the other forum site)

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Spoiler

Tbh I'll never forget the first time I listened to The Grants. I had goosebumps all over, because of the choir (which I LOVE and it's definitely underused in music) and Lana's vocals which are so gorgeousΒ :trisha:

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, marryingkind said:

So… did we discovered what is going to happen next tuesday?

Β 

it's the grants' release and possibly an interview. we don't know what's the surprise yet

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

10 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

the worst song on honeymoon