Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

It has to be some unreleased collection. Idk what else it could be.

- Not a new album or single

- Not NEW music

- Finally doing something right for the fans

Spoiler

Something for fans ? Maybe album trailer or Tropico type short MV :karaoke:

Just now, Let the Light In said:

I’m sorry but you are crossing the line. BOZ is a member of this forum. Attaching his picture, attacking him, calling him names is not ok. 

retweet pt. 2:true:

this is very much feeling like online bullying and for what

Regarding DYKTTATUOB... I hope it's a clusterfuck and it makes no sense. Like who said an album has to be cohesive? Life itself doesn't make sense sometimes so yeah I'm ready to alternate between depressing piano songs and trap bops :blush3:  that's quintessencial Lana

14 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

He should shut the f*ck up, this forum literally gave him a purpose to live. But of course he acts like he is God himself on atrl:flop: expected from a white republican gay man

PHOTO REMOVED

mod note: user was warned for this post

Deserved, bullying is not cute :flutter:

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

It has to be some unreleased collection. Idk what else it could be.

- Not a new album or single

- Not NEW music

- Finally doing something right for the fans

Plus the headphone emoji after writing "Lana's surprise" indicating it's music related. A whole collection sounds too good so it's likely only a single song.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but, to me, ''New music'' doesn't give indication of Lana officially releasing ''unreleased'' music. :creepna3:

11 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Am I getting this right? Everyone here is hating on BOZ and calling him names etc because he’s teased Lana’s surprise instead of spoiling it for us? 

and everyone is being horrible and talking shit about him even tho he did an AMA here and answered so many of our burning questions and gave us SO much tea we didn’t even know we needed? 

The hell is wrong with you people?!

Rosemead flash backs :xgiggle: . BOZ is actually a really good insider that has a lot respect for artists. I don’t think he has EVER leaked anything despite knowing and listening to a ton of releases before most people.

That cat tho was terrible. I know he didn’t leak the album, but he definitely indirectly caused the album to leak by answering too many questions imposed upon him from many Lanaboards mentally stable members :xgiggle:. BOZ knows the limit and when to shut up despite being constantly instigated so he doesn’t ruin surprises.

7 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

Y'all probably already know, but the grants track length is on apple music 👀👀

OMG THE GRANTS COMING THIS TUESDAY 

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

we have to set limits on this forum :bebe: anyways i think that it could be something related to the unreleased stuff, she's online on tiktok and maybe she saw how everyone absolutely loves her unreleased catalog 

that's probably one of the few things that would genuinely surprise me 

😋🫶🏼

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I thought we weren’t bullying anymore

pls they are not  bullying him by saying that lmaoooo

didnt BoZ talk shit about lana and call her names and whatnot?

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

i'm all for shittalking insiders for having a god complex but like bz isn't doing anything wrong for once there is no need to talk shit about his appearance y'all are weird. 

4 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Did we already discuss that Lana was signing born to die vinyl and there was a stack of them next to her in white packaging ????????

what giphy.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I thought we weren’t bullying anymore

I knew someone was going to call me out :rip: I didn't see the actual bullying before posting, and even then, I'm not bullying him. I just said he acts like a celeb. I actually do respect him and don't call him names.