Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Sweet said:

Why is Lana releasing the opening track for the album before the album drops? I might just wait till March 24

new single should have been taco truck :trisha:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

47 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Hey, I love BB too, except for the title track and 'The Trio,' which seemed out of place. It's one of my favorites of all her albums. I took the BLM line seriously, and understand it in what I think the intended context was. 

take this shit to the bb thread i’m begging 

2 minutes ago, Sweet said:

Why is Lana releasing the opening track for the album before the album drops? I might just wait till March 24

Well she's done it before with BTD, HM, LFL and BB 

And imo better to spoil the opener than the closing track 

6 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Tbh I’m kinda over the insiders for multiple reasons. As much as they say they don’t want attention, it’s literally all they want. They tease something and then act all surprised when fans want more information. They spoil everything before Lana/her team get to announce anything. Imagine if we were surprised by Lana herself and not some “insider”, it would make it that much more exciting.

I’m kinda hope this “insider” era ends after this album cycle but I’m sure it will only get worse for the next one.

You spilled. Lana actually announcing something herself, or letting her team make an official announcement, would be so much more exciting and effective than some random insider spoiling the surprise a few days/weeks before she is ready to do it herself.

Insiders can be fun, but at the end of the day they are doing Lana and her team a disservice by announcing that there will be an announcement. It's not really a surprise if you announce is it it? :true:

:oprah2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

Well she's done it before with BTD, HM, LFL and BB 

And imo better to spoil the opener than the closing track 

I know and I always felt like it ruins the album experience for me but I can always not listen and wait till the album is out in full :party:

8Qg234E.gif

Just now, West Coast said:

Insiders can be fun, but at the end of the day they are doing Lana and her team a disservice by announcing that there will be an announcement. It's not really a surprise if you announce is it it? :true:

every community has leakers. look at tech, shit always leaks before a company can announce it. honestly half of the time i think these leaks come from her team themselves.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

I’m just logging on today, I saw a post on Instagram that The Grants is being released next Tuesday. Is this true ?

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

8 minutes ago, Sweet said:

BORN TO DIE

RIDE

HONEYMOON

LOVE

TEXT BOOK

Are you new here?? :oprah2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m just logging on today, I saw a post on Instagram that The Grants is being released next Tuesday. Is this true ?

we're like 99% sure since the song length is on apple music 

😋🫶🏼