Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

when is the grants supposedly releasing?

Tuesday, 5 or 6 pm UK times (11 am NY, same as Ocean Blvd and A&W). The total duration of the album has been updated on Apple Music, just like they did with A&W. it’s a safe bet now.

23 minutes ago, lanita said:

a sped up version of SYTH will be our downfall

… but would probably make the coquette dollette femcel tumblrina girls go nuts :whoopi:

i dont give a flying fuck

mommy needs to get her coins for this damn song.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think the surprise is content for the oceanblvd IG account

Which will include a Tropico-style movie for this era

And that's final

HALLELUJA

But this time - not a 30 minute short film. This is a feature 85 minute film for 16 songs à la K-12, but BETTER.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i dont give a flying fuck

mommy needs to get her coins for this damn song.

exactly 

she's literally missing out on hundreds of thousands of dollars of streaming, radio, and tv licensing, etc money  😭  is it rly that serious for her that she'd rather lose significant amounts of money than "taint" her discography with an objectively decent song 

and blue banisters (the album) is already there so

35 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

God I really hope she doesn’t release syth, I really don’t think that’s for the fans. 

more like trying to pull on the people using it as a trending sound.. and sped up, I hate 

I think the mirrored lyrics in the grants was a good enough nod to it for her fans, but I really don’t want an official release of that and for her new album to get ignored for it :judgingu:

she should've made the lyric "would you say yes to heaven? would you say yes to me?".. it would've went viral on tiktok and her little opener would've gotten lots of streams 

if blue banisters had music videos, and she stated in that recent interview that she didn't want to promote that album at all, then this album will definitely have at least one video. I think the most likely scenario is a double video for The Grants (because it's being released as a single) and Ocean Blvd (because its the title track and follows straight on from The Grants in the album listing so kinda makes sense she'd pair them, and it's the title track so kinda makes sense she'd use it.) My guess is it'll be Chuck directed and partially filmed in the tunnel.

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The reliable insider is the funniest part :teehee:

everyone and their mother is a reliable insider at this point and it's getting pathetic :rip:

Edited by lanita
typo

30 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

HALLELUJA

But this time - not a 30 minute short film. This is a feature 85 minute film for 16 songs à la K-12, but BETTER.

in reality it's gonna be a 30 second clip of Jack Antonoff describing how he was opening a tin of pears and it gave him the idea for A&W

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

How has this thread gained 120 new pages since yesterday if nothing has happened 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

y'all the judah smith interlude 

Spoiler

is so scary (sonically)  :bebe:

"..I used to think my preaching was mostly about you.. And you're not gonna like this but I'ma tell you the truth I've discovered.. My preaching is mostly about me"

"..that's a heck of a life! you get to love your children in front of you, you get to love.. you haven't talked to somebody.. "I want a new life, I don't love my wife anymore. I don't love my kids anymore"...That sound like love? That's a life dominated with lust!"

also pay special attention to the background instrumental from about 1:40 to 1:48.. if it's what i think it is.. jaw dropped