Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Why is everyone so obsessed with that fucking song

It's a fine song, but why everyone keeps bringing it up is beyond me.

I guess some people think that the BIG SHOCKING NEWS Boz mentioned could be Lana releasing this old unreleased track on Spotify.

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

y'all the judah smith interlude 

Hide contents

is so scary (sonically)  :bebe:

"..I used to think my preaching was mostly about you.. And you're not gonna like this but I'ma tell you the truth I've discovered.. My preaching is mostly about me"

"..that's a heck of a life! you get to love your children in front of you, you get to love.. you haven't talked to somebody.. "I want a new life, I don't love my wife anymore. I don't love my kids anymore"...That sound like love? That's a life dominated with lust!"

also pay special attention to the background instrumental from about 1:40 to 1:48.. if it's what i think it is.. jaw dropped

Would you say it’s overly religious/catholic? I’m afraid that one might throw me off - specially given Judah Smith’s background and history.

IMG-7960.jpg

Spoiler

I love the Jon Baptiste interlude it’s so chaotic and scary :trisha: it feels like a rebirth but of a flaming goddess

im feeling early and late is my favourite line from the record so far…. And it’s not even Lana saying it!

8 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Would you say it’s overly religious/catholic? I’m afraid that one might throw me off - specially given Judah Smith’s background and history.

it's definitely religious.. idk about catholic specifically but religious in some form of christianity yes 

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Literally wondering how this lady got this and why god gave me the shit end of the stick #natalieportman

9-E5-F42-F0-ADF7-4895-82-FC-055-E96482-D

I am going to seduce her

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Literally wondering how this lady got this and why god gave me the shit end of the stick #natalieportman

9-E5-F42-F0-ADF7-4895-82-FC-055-E96482-D

the way iran to tiktok to check if thats real....

34 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

uhmm

Spoiler

idk i only heard it twice so i might not remember correctly, but it's just him preaching and shouting over spooky instrumentals, u don't rly hear what he's saying but maybe i wasn't paying enough attention... 

i'm definitely getting scary cult-leader vibes tho (as in a literal cult leader, not the song lmao) 

i found it kinda disturbing tbh so it's probably not for everyone:delicious:we'll see when we hear the full album

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

54 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It just sucks that her only songs which seem to trend on tiktok are her unreleased.. oh and doin time.

like, I think she’s got some amazing unreleased tracks, but she also has an entire discography of amazing music which seems to go unnoticed on that app.. it’s like my feelings hurt for her :icant: so I hope she doesn’t muddy the water of her new album roll out with unreleased stuff 

Weat coast, brooklyn baby say hi

51 minutes ago, barttttender said:

It's a fine song, but why everyone keeps bringing it up is beyond me.

I guess some people think that the BIG SHOCKING NEWS Boz mentioned could be Lana releasing this old unreleased track on Spotify.

I honestly don’t know anymore what the big surprise could be , « something for the fans »… 

watch it be that she is performing live on the BBC tomorrow :silly:

Ok guys, im weak and caved in, I listened to snippets :bebe:

And…

Spoiler

I understand why everyone is getting obsessed with the album: it’s going to murder us :oprah2: Didn’t hear the Grants since it’s coming out tomorrow, and Sweet was inaudible, but:

- Taco Truck sounds just wow;

- Fishtail: :defeated:

- Grandfather, Kintsugi and Fingertips all have major Disney vibes :worship:

- the interludes sound all over the place but I’m here for it, especially the Jon Batiste one ;

- Margaret doesn’t appear to be the mess I thought it’d be;

- LET THE FUCKING LIGHT IN :defeated::defeated::defeated: It really sounds like Religion, One of my faves ever, very peace and love at the cabin with a friend!!!!! 

Fuck I need this album now.

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Ok guys, im weak and caved in, I listened to snippets :bebe:

And…

Hide contents

I understand why everyone is getting obsessed with the album: it’s going to murder us :oprah2: Didn’t hear the Grants since it’s coming out tomorrow, and Sweet was inaudible, but:

- Taco Truck sounds just wow;

- Fishtail: :defeated:

- Grandfather, Kintsugi and Fingertips all have major Disney vibes :worship:

- the interludes sound all over the place but I’m here for it, especially the Jon Batiste one ;

- Margaret doesn’t appear to be the mess I thought it’d be;

- LET THE FUCKING LIGHT IN :defeated::defeated::defeated: It really sounds like Religion, One of my faves ever, very peace and love at the cabin with a friend!!!!! 

Fuck I need this album now.

Spoiler

taco truck is going to be her best song I promise you all