Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

never worked with him but she’s mentioned him a bunch of times over the years. Him and Lana are my two all time favourite artists, if this collab ever happened I’d literally die.

It makes so much sense! Blue velvet 2.0

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Lana has brought up God and religion on her albums again and again, and made allusions to Bible passages, and now on OB, we have more talk of God in the lyrics and a pastor's Interlude. So obviously, religion is a valid topic here as long as it remains in context. As with any other topic, it should be approached with some degree of delicacy and consideration for others and what their own opinions may be. 

1 hour ago, lanita said:
  Hide contents

just wanted to note something about taco truck — it makes me feel like i’m driving a vintage red cadillac at night on the streets of LA aka main character type of shit :flutter:

Spoiler

if taco truck makes us feel like this gif, we're winning hard :true:

tumblr_plkt8mD5wu1rtzvrno3_r1_540.gifv

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, honeymo0n said:
  Hide contents

if taco truck makes us feel like this gif, we're winning hard :true:

tumblr_plkt8mD5wu1rtzvrno3_r1_540.gifv

YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY SIS

4 minutes ago, stan fishtails said:

ugh i hate this, i havent used my phone during the whole day so i logged in thinking that something for sure must have happened… yet nothing did.. again, afuckingain

me when I go without looking at my phone for longer than an hour and check LB hoping something happened 😭

Wow there’s a lot of people online here right now considering nothing is happening 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

On 3/11/2023 at 10:45 PM, Im a ghost now said:

Blue Banisters discourse

Feetgate
Fishgate

Listening to leaks = murder

Kintsugi

Rosemead exclusive baby

blurry tracklist

god put safety on the shores of my father's waters - he didn't stay floating

these aren't in any particular order lol

i'm glad to have started feetgate 🦶 ❤️

haven't played the piano in awhile, but last night got drunk and played some pretty when you cry and sad girl, and there was a sticky note on my apartment door this morning saying "hope you're allright!"  LMAO. tomorrow i will be blasting the Grants full volume. i don't now which neighbor leaves notes. it happened once before a couple years ago saying my playing lana cheered her up when she was sick and the power was out. they should knock on the door and we can stream and chill sometime 

I don't really see myself ranking an album I only really heard 5 2 tracks from. :ma:

But I do think that this album will be one for the history books. March 24th can't come soon enough. :sluttybunny: