Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

So what do we think girlies, is DYKTTATUOB gonna top Honeymoon?

Now this is a QFTC. :true:

I think it may ... I need to hear the entire record first but I'm already in love :tongue:

unnamed.gif

3 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

So what do we think girlies, is DYKTTATUOB gonna top Honeymoon?

Now this is a QFTC. :true:

2 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

babe lets not compare religions in the prerelease:kiss3: 

:true:

1 more day till three-part music video, tour announcement, unreleased album dropping on streaming (with updated production by Jack), BBC interview where she goes in depth on each track, boob vinyl deluxe version with an extra five tracks including “psycho lifeguard” announcement, camcorder documentary announcement, new poetry book and removal of blue banisters from streaming/stricken from the record! So much happening, get your hopes up girls and gays x

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

1 more day till three-part music video, tour announcement, unreleased album dropping on streaming (with updated production by Jack), BBC interview where she goes in depth on each track, boob vinyl deluxe version with an extra five tracks including “psycho lifeguard” announcement, camcorder documentary announcement, new poetry book and removal of blue banisters from streaming/stricken from the record! So much happening, get your hopes up girls and gays x

Let's put our energy in manifesting, not another rankings! :hoe:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I had another dream that it leaked last night:twirls:

@The Stargirl Pinky you were there :trisha:

Omg? The way I’m working from home most of this week and we’re gonna make this dream come true :trisha: 

When we get a joint DCooper/Pinky exclusive l34k of Candy Necklace :trisha:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Omg? The way I’m working from home most of this week and we’re gonna make this dream come true :trisha: 

When we get a joint DCooper/Pinky exclusive l34k of Candy Necklace :trisha:

Dream bigger bb, DCooper/Pinky exclusive l34k of the whole album + B sides :trisha:

15 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Manifesting candy necklace / john batiste interlude double music video shot and directed by David lynch 

Has Lana worked with David lynch before? The name drop in interview mag could be a hint :brows:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Has Lana worked with David lynch before? The name drop in interview mag could be a hint :brows:

Omg I’d die for a David Lynch collab. 

edit: 

icons 

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

never worked with him but she’s mentioned him a bunch of times over the years. Him and Lana are my two all time favourite artists, if this collab ever happened I’d literally die.

3 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Omg I’d die for a David Lynch collab. 

edit: 

icons 

They've been aware of one another for some time, obviously. I remember him calling her "interesting" way back about the time of Paradise.