Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

But they literally said “if I say anything else it will ruin the surprise” :toofloppy: I guess maybe the didn’t realize we already new about the single but idk

I didn’t notice the “else”. Idk but it just seems like conflicting info from BoZ and Kintsugi but whats new lol

I know it was also said that it wasn’t about “new” music. (Aka I’m talking about her maybe Surprise releasing the covers albums finally) I wonder if it’ll be related to the new album at all or be something completely out of left field and if it’s own?

Wait….. when dnc ends up being part of the surprise then what omg I need to stop I’m getting too delulu

1 minute ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

It’s LDR x NL 1

take that back :tommy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Im watching the Oscar’s with my friend who isn’t a big Lana fan but I shove every Lana related thing down her throat. In the speeches literally like 4 people have said a variation of the phrase “stand on the shoulders of __” and my friend looked at me and said “Lana’s influence is wild” 

Just found out what it is!! 

Spoiler

Lana is hosting SNL and doing skits. In one of the skits, she will be doing a remix of Yes To Heaven featuring Taylor Swift whispering. The next skit will be her role playing as sleeping beauty, where she debuts ‘Sweet’ and it announces the music video for it. The third skit is Taylor, Pete Davidson, and Mike Hermosa inviting Lana to a furry convention. Lana replies to them “I’m not a furry. You guys are gross”, and the show ends with her playing the original version of A&W, and an encore of “Jimmy Jimmy Cocoa Puff”.

I can’t wait!

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

On 1/23/2023 at 12:13 PM, fishtails said:

Since there are 8 weeks to wait (9 if you count release week) this is the perfect time to start listening to one album every week until Ocean Blvd is out! :smile:

There's even room for AKA or Violet (or both if you group BTD and Paradise together lol)

To do all of them I'm thinking I might do this:

This week: AKA

Jan. 30th - Born to Die/Paradise

Feb. 6th - Ultraviolence 

Feb. 13th - Honeymoon

Feb. 20th - Lust for Life

Feb. 27th - Norman Fucking Rockwell 

March 6th - Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass

March 13th - Chemtrails Over the Country Club 

March 20th (release week) - Blue Banisters

Or I might skip Violet and give Paradise its own week idk 

Its Chemtrails Over the Country Club week! :hype:

We're so close now... only 11 days left!!! :hype:

6 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Its Chemtrails Over the Country Club week! :hype:

We're so close now... only 11 days left!!! :hype:

downatthemeninmusicbusinessconference:trisha: lets goooo!

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care