Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i mean lana did start alluding to some sort of other project back when she deactivated her instagram, insinuating that she needed space to have her finger on the pulse of the overculture or whatever she loves to say.. and in both her decade speech and her billboard one she mentioned "doing what makes her happy even if it isn't singing", etc.. so i hope she announces something that's a completely new creative endeavor and that that's what BOZ was alluding to.. because if it's what i think it is you guys are going to be angry  :eek:

Wait tell us what you think it is (if you can), I’m curious 

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

i was just rewatching the bb livestream to find the part when she talks about acting, and she said she’s looking to do things in the future that have the possibility to make her look mad. im just thankful that at least we know the suprise is going to be revealed this week

if u figure out the part that she says it, pls lmk the time stamp!

Just now, DCooper said:

I thought Kintsugi confirmed that the surprise was related to new music, did that change?

BOZ said it wasn’t, so people theorised that Kintsugi thought the surprise was the BBC radio performance but in reality BOZ was referring to something else. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i was just rewatching the bb livestream to find the part when she talks about acting, and she said she’s looking to do things in the future that have the possibility to make her look mad. im just thankful that at least we know the suprise is going to be revealed this week

Ooooo good catch, I definitely think it’s related

When she said talking about new endeavors I always just thought she would drop off the face of the earth and we would see her working at McDonald’s for fun one day:air2:  

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Wait tell us what you think it is (if you can), I’m curious 

Film making? Idk but she did help produce that music video for Elyanna. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I'm 80% sure the surprise is just a (small) tour announcement.

It would be a "surprise" cause so far she only announced festivals, it's "for the fans" and it also makes sense with the finally comment.

She probably has some Europe dates too and that's why BOZ is happy about it :um2:

Unless BOZ explicitly said it's not the tour cause I'm not sure up to what point he read to say "nobody guessed it right" cause the majority of people were saying either AKA/Unreleased or a surprise second album.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Get Drunk said:

BOZ said it wasn’t, so people theorised that Kintsugi thought the surprise was the BBC radio performance but in reality BOZ was referring to something else. 

Interesting, I didn't know Boz said that. I wouldn't consider a live performance as new music so I wonder why Kintsugi said that, especially since he seems reliable.

Love you, Lana, but I will not be joining you on your acting career. I wish you the best of luck, though. :gclap:

Spoiler

SweeeeEEEEEEeeeTTT and BareFEEEeeeEEEt :beyonce:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm 80% sure the surprise is just a (small) tour announcement.

It would be a "surprise" cause so far she only announced festivals, it's "for the fans" and it also makes sense with the finally comment.

She probably has some Europe dates too and that's why BOZ is happy about it :um2:

Unless BOZ explicitly said it's not the tour cause I'm not sure up to what point he read to say "nobody guessed it right" cause the majority of people were saying either AKA/Unreleased or a surprise second album.

But BOZ isn’t even a hardcore Lana fan, I really can’t see him being excited about a tour… I’d honestly be a big surprised if he went at all.

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Maybe her and Jack are doing the score for The Idol?

Wow boring and also will get her cancelled so I hope not 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

Whoever said the surprise was Chuck making a film called The UV Sessions I automatically think of when Chuck was filming Lana in the UV church singing GKIT. I definitely think the surprise is a documentary type thing over all these years and somehow music ties into it. Whether it be old unreleased stuff, AKA (doubt it lol) or a new spoken word album that has a movie along with it 

Just now, Get Drunk said:

Film making? Idk but she did help produce that music video for Elyanna. 

when the surpise is that she wrote a movie and she's gonna direct it and then time passes without her never acknowledging the project ever again and it becomes another lost idea by miss grant

2 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

but we knew about that earlier the same day, so it couldn't be that right? Kintsugi even said later that "if i say much more, it might ruin the surprise just know the wait is worth it" or something along those lines so he was definitely alluding to the surprise being new music for sure. boz says otherwise though. which is why i'm thinking it's a ocean blvd b sides kind of thing. remember her laptop got stolen? best way to avoid leaks is to release whatever was left out as a separate little thing for the fans

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole