Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Interesting, I didn't know Boz said that. I wouldn't consider a live performance as new music so I wonder why Kintsugi said that, especially since he seems reliable.

well we dont know if she's gonna perform but maybe kintsugi was talking about the grants when he said new music

Imagine the collapse when Tuesday she announces that she is running for President of the United States and Ben is her running mate and this is the “campaign” he’s been preparing to launch this entire time!!

Just now, DragonWhore said:

Angelina clementine 

cheeseburger stirfry

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

also guys, BOZ gets all sorts of info regarding touring, tv bookings, release dates, etc.. i'm assuming Kintsugi only gets music news.. it wouldn't be far fetched at all to assume that Kintsugi thought BOZ was referring to something else that's music related when rly he was talking about a completely diff surprise.. or it's just the music related thing and in that case i'd drive off the nearest cliff 

Title of the project aside, I think the spoiler I read sounds incredibly plausible

Spoiler

we know she and Chuck have been recording lots of videos (and many were stolen), it wouldn't be new music, but it would something completely unexpected that no one would predict. maybe she's going to announce it on Tuesday on the radio show

Maybe I’m delulu but I’m still holding out for an AKA rerelease/unreleased compilation. When BOZ said it’s not “new” music, he could have meant “new” as in we’ve never heard it before, whereas Kintsugi’s idea of “new” might mean “new to streaming services/being officially released” which would explain the discrepancy 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

If BOZ knows about it and she's going to announce it on Tuesday it has to be related to the album and coming soon.

The title track came with the album preorder and A&W with the merch (even though it dropped later) so something else is coming with The Grants :judgingu3:

I doubt BOZ knows exactly what she's saying on the BBC so it's probably on the same day but separate (she may mention it anyway depending on what it is of course)

giphy.gif

I am starting to think a documentary is plausible, it is unexpected and really exciting 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, imaginist said:

Oh she’s pregnant babs

bc a pregnancy would be "for the fans" ??  :eek:

if lana had children i fear she'd never release a song again she'd probably only focus only on her family and their safety tbh

(as she should obviously but it would just be disappointing)

wait what is boz's source tho? isn't it internal youtube or internal interscope or something? what else besides music would be a big announcement related to the industry? a whole movie soundtrack? behind the iron gates, which even then is a stretch. otherwise... didn't someone come in and say we had guessed it? i don't remember

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I am starting to think a documentary is plausible, it is unexpected and really exciting 

but even then, the surprise being a docu isn’t really that groundbreaking the way boz was making it out to be. i mean we’ve known and speculated that a doc was in the works FOR YEARS. i dont know :lanahairflip2: