Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:
  Hide contents

I am most excited to hear fingertips- I really can’t imagine how this will sound. What’s her vocal style ? 

Spoiler

Her singing in it reminds me ALOT of her you must love me cover

28 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This new Fishtail snippet… Does she really whisper that much in the song? I hope not :toofloppy:

@fl0r1dakil0s maybe you could answer :hooker:

Spoiler

no!! you don't hear her whispering in the song at all, it's an isolated background vocal on that site  :hooker:

42 minutes ago, alexlanawhore said:

she said she's opening her ig account for 10 mins she must be prepping for the announcement :oopna:

What is the best thing to do when this happens? My request is still pending...should I have withdrawn and re-requested during those 10 minutes?

Just now, hayden del rey said:

ok i just woke up from a nap, has anything happened in the past few hours

Leave before you’re too late:defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, hayden del rey said:

ok i just woke up from a nap, has anything happened in the past few hours

you dont wanna know :bebe: anyways how big do we think the surprise is going to be

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

you dont wanna know :bebe: anyways how big do we think the surprise is going to be

It's either going to to be so earthmoving a new continent will form in the pacific ocean

or its going to be so unexciting and expected we will be mad for falling for a "surprise"

no inbetweens

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

it's definitely not a performace cause boz said it's not connected to any of the album tracks, and i doubt a random cover would get him excited even if it was a dua cover or even duet, he said it was shocking and unbelievable

6 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

What is the best thing to do when this happens? My request is still pending...should I have withdrawn and re-requested during those 10 minutes?

She does not accept pending requests. You should take it back and follow her when her account is open to public.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

7 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

no!! you don't hear her whispering in the song at all, it's an isolated background vocal on that site  :hooker:

god bless fl0r1dakil0s - and all the beautiful insiders :crying4:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

it's definitely not a performace cause boz said it's not connected to any of the album tracks, and i doubt a random cover would get him excited even if it was a dua cover or even duet, he said it was shocking and unbelievable

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

It's either going to to be so earthmoving a new continent will form in the pacific ocean

or its going to be so unexciting and expected we will be mad for falling for a "surprise"

no inbetweens

i actually think the surprise has absolutely nothing to do with music. since i think that though, i have no idea what the surprise could be :air:

Oh I just read spoilers on twitter that the surprise is

(note for people who dont want to be spoiled this could be a real spoiler and not a joke disguised under a spoiler tag)

Spoiler

Lana is releasing a documentary about her life called "The UV Sessions" that she and Chuck were working on