Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Re fingertips discourse, if the song is as personal as described I feel like subtle production would suit it. Kind of like hope is a dangerous thing. I feel like less is more with super revealing songs.

1 minute ago, Sunset Opal said:

scary times :xgiggle: Can’t wait for Allegro domination and Biedronka influence on that page :derpna3:

not me having ultraviolence deluxe vinyl from biedronka 😭 most of cds too

6 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

a song could be the darkest and saddest song ever made and still be bad  😭  i personally love fingertips but it definitely isn't "disrespectful" to lana or anything like that to think/say that it's a bad/boring song, that's absurd  :smokes:

and unfortunately the song is pretty objectively sonically boring 

but how is she going to make it exciting bby it’s literally about

Spoiler

Suicide, trauma and possibly rape

but like, whatever, I was just giving my two cents

8 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Lol the czech website that had the release date set at 10 march told me they dont have the copies yet

Which country are we targeting next?

greece never gets anything early, so I won't even bother asking my record store :crossed:

9 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Lol the czech website that had the release date set at 10 march told me they dont have the copies yet

France ? :delicious:

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:
  Hide contents

Yeah it's probably about medication for depression/anxiety cause those types of molecules work by altering the brain chemistry and its receptors so that would explain the "twisting neurons" part.

She also used the term "cocktail" when telling Azealia she needed better pills for her issues :hide:

Spoiler

Yes, this is what I was thinking!

sometimes i wonder if i spend too much time reading this thread bc i already know so many random lyrics from the album and what lots of songs are about and like at least people who listened to the leaks got to learn those things firsthand but like i'm also so excited for the album that i can't help but read this thread all day everyday. i kind of wish nothing leaked so we could all be in a state of wonder still but it is what it is. at least the whole album hasn't leaked tho so everyone still has something to look forward to even if some of us are waiting on more than others. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

18 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Spoiler

Hungary and The Netherlands.. Stay tuned ;)

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Reveal hidden contents

just wait until you hear the whole verse i don't even know what he's talking about 

Spoiler

Jack doesn't have the best voice, but I didn't think he used the worst one he had on this song. :rip:

I was expecting something like Secret Life. :bebe:

22 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

a song could be the darkest and saddest song ever made and still be bad  😭  i personally love fingertips but it definitely isn't "disrespectful" to lana or anything like that to think/say that it's a bad/boring song, that's absurd  :smokes:

and unfortunately the song is pretty objectively sonically boring 

okay so what kind of sonic decision would u make in production to accompany the heavy lyricis and the topics with melodies of automatic singing? /genq

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me