Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, pehhg said:

did someone find out the time the album comes out?

It will drop at midnight local time, except if you’re in the Americas, it will drop at 12AM EST

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

It will drop at midnight local time, except if you’re in the Americas, it will drop at 12AM EST

when you say americas you say all of north america, right?

in 22.3 hours I'll be listening to it on spotify :crossed: I can't believe I'll be listening to CN for the first time on spotify and not on hq leak

Just now, Tamagotchi said:

in 22.3 hours I'll be listening to it on spotify :crossed: I can't believe I'll be listening to CN for the first time on spotify and not on hq leak

literally would not believe we wouldn’t have cn hq before release if you told me this a few days ago but we are so close!! :oic2:

the fact that TOMORROW I will get to hear FIFTEEN NEW TRACKS IS UNREAL :trisha::oprah2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

14 minutes ago, jamesss said:

tmrw?? wym 

Out in 11 hours, in New Zealand (Thursday, 7am EST) 

I'm guessing someone will rip the album and post it online, or if you have a VPN you can stream it on any streaming service

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I’m really so obsessed with the Candy Necklace

Spoiler

outro. It’s the most devilish thing she’s ever done: hypnotic, dark and alluring, like she’s trying to drag you into hell with her. I feel like we’re missing out on so much in terms of production: I can feel the outro’s creepiness but can’t quite make out some instruments. 

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

I’m really so obsessed with the Candy Necklace

Hide contents

outro. It’s the most devilish thing she’s ever done: hypnotic, dark and alluring, like she’s trying to drag you into hell with her. I feel like we’re missing out on so much in terms of production: I can feel the outro’s creepiness but can’t quite make out some instruments. 

Me too