Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Dua split with Ben and Ed (Lana’s managers) on really bad terms, I don’t think it’s that out of the question lol

Perhaps she drags Dua on the Bleachers track and this is why BOZ dislikes it? :sass:

if im not wrong, it was already confirmed that the tracklist is in fact somewhere in the internet. and if that's not enough for yall, we actually have found track names on the internet (candy necklace and fingertips) so... logging off enough of these insiders :oprah3:

1 minute ago, tulsaglory said:

if im not wrong, it was already confirmed that the tracklist is in fact somewhere in the internet. and if that's not enough for yall, we actually have found track names on the internet (candy necklace and fingertips) so... logging off enough of these insiders :oprah3:

iirc BOZ said only the Candy Necklace title was online and accessible, and the hint he gave about how to find it (a random website that uses information from acr) is exactly how we did

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/1056xor/please_let_this_be_true/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf 

Hi! I’m new here. I wasn’t sure the best place to post this was, and I’m sorry if it’s already been posted and/asked. So I’ve been looking around about this because anyone can edit Wikipedia ofc, I can’t seem to find any proof of this or not. But maybe someone else has.   Just a in case, I need to know if it’s real because I was hoping for something like this- sound-wise. !!!!! Anyway, if it needs to be deleted or removed I will do that. But I found it 1st in the Lana sub-reddit. Thank you all so much!!

Edited by LanaNirvana
Wording

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

2 minutes ago, tulsaglory said:

I think what they meant by that is that the tracklist is in that ACR database or whatever, but it’s impossible to access without snippets for the software to detect. So technically it is on the internet, but not anywhere that can be obtained as long as we don’t have snippets for the songs. 

but also not totally sure where that rumor originated from

Just now, hotshot2am said:

It wasn't confirmed, that info came "from a friend" of a LB user.

and then we did find parts of the tracklist on the internet so it was empirically verified :wtf2:

Just now, tulsaglory said:

i can definitely imagine someone lying about that to play with us and keep us busy with all the research and whatnot

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, LanaNirvana said:

Hi! I’m new here. I wasn’t sure the best place to post on was, and I’m sorry if it’s already been posted and/asked. So I’ve been looking around about this because anyone can edit Wikipedia ofc, I can’t seem to find any proof of this or not, but maybe someone else has. Just a in case, cause I need to know if it’s real because I was hoping for something like this- sound-wise. Anyway, if it needs to be deleted or removed I will do that. But I found it 1st in the Lana sub-reddit. Thank you all so much!!

No reputable insider confirmed this, it's likely fake.

3 minutes ago, tulsaglory said:

so it's on the deep web in a .zip file with 10 viruses in it? :popcorn:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

I think what they meant by that is that the tracklist is in that ACR database or whatever, but it’s impossible to access without snippets for the software to detect. So technically it is on the internet, but not anywhere that can be obtained as long as we don’t have snippets for the songs. 

Smart ass:usrs:

oh that makes sense. sorry im very skeptical about insiders :brows3:

Just now, LanaNirvana said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/1056xor/please_let_this_be_true/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf 

Hi! I’m new here. I wasn’t sure the best place to post on was, and I’m sorry if it’s already been posted and/asked. So I’ve been looking around about this because anyone can edit Wikipedia ofc, I can’t seem to find any proof of this or not, but maybe someone else has. Just a in case, cause I need to know if it’s real because I was hoping for something like this- sound-wise. Anyway, if it needs to be deleted or removed I will do that. But I found it 1st in the Lana sub-reddit. Thank you all so much!!

wiki's can be edited by anyone, nothing on there is reliable