Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I don't even know what I want to be the next single anymore, but now I'm craving GPSOTSOMFWHDSF :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

question, just hypothetical because i’m curious how people here think—would you rather have ONE high budget music video for this era, and that’s the only visual we get period, or would you rather not have a high budget video, but get a homemade music video for every song on the album?

Just now, lilac heaven said:

question, just hypothetical because i’m curious how people here think—would you rather have ONE high budget music video for this era, and that’s the only visual we get period, or would you rather not have a high budget video, but get a homemade music video for every song on the album?

I'd rather a homemade video for every song on the album. Never, ever had a problem with them in the first place. :et:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

I’d take diy videos for the entire album. But not like her recent ones. More like video games and the ones she used to do with stock clips. I miss those kinds of videos.

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

I think it depends on how raw the homemade videos would be (Like, LMLYLAW level) :um2:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Depends if it is like Honeymoon or LMLYLAW 

I’m assuming Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep-sea fishing and Paris, Texas are going to kind of be her singing over the instrumentals? I’m basing this on the writing credits and track lengths. Maybe not.

12 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

11 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

tbh i really liked the nfr videos, so i'd like a bunch of lower budget ones. i feel like they really captured the essence of the album as where big budget music videos seem more like an advertisement for the album? not that they don't capture the vibe, but it feels different to me

23 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

MVs for every song. Even if it's just her running around or doing nothing it would be nice to have some visuals accompanying every track :flutter:

Something like the Arcadia MV (2) would be pretty

8 minutes ago, ruined said:

What would you do

If I told youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The title track's cover is from the mv set

It has to be. It's weird thay they had a full photoshoot in the bedroom and then 2 lone pictures in a parking lot (?).

And I think someone said it's from a different day so more proof that it's for something :brows:

giphy.gif

hey im not up to date on the tea, do we know anything about this album sonically yet? ik it will be lots of storytelling and family stuff but has anyone spilled something on the actual production of the songs? 

Wy8jf2U.jpg

There's been a lot of focus this era, more than eras past, on the vinyl sides. I wonder if there really are four parts to Ocean Blvd...:true:

Just now, luminom said:

hey im not up to date on the tea, do we know anything about this album sonically yet? ik it will be lots of storytelling and family stuff but has anyone spilled something on the actual production of the songs? 

bombastic kingtut.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23