Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I am happy Jack is on the record just for the fact that the mixing on Blue Banisters (especially of the vocals) was sooooo messy. Jack can be boring but he is always polished:agree:

I agree, Blue Banisters mixing is soooo bad. But I wonder if he's gonna mix all the album or several songs.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

I am happy Jack is on the record just for the fact that the mixing on Blue Banisters (especially of the vocals) was sooooo messy. Jack can be boring but he is always polished:agree:

I was listening to a few songs on Lust for Life through speakers last night, and..that was painful. What possessed her to put a piece of paper on the microphone? :toofunny: Jack's songs are usually great in any setting, although I do agree he could make his production a little more impactful. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

it actually goes the other way round :agree:

jack has his bad production moments but some parts of bb were just inexcusable :toofunny: really hoping we dont have any mic clipping or bleeding on this record

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

guys do u think that all candy necklace will be like that snippet? I loved it, it’s just a question:) :true:

boz said its all piano so i guess so… let me make my daily praying for Jon to not have any vocals 

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:

guys do u think that all candy necklace will be like that snippet? I loved it, it’s just a question:) :true:

I hope it gets better because it sounds too much like "Watercolor Eyes" for me at this moment :true:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:

itll probably be pretty similar since aha music recognized it

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

The instrumental to the Candy Necklace snippet still sounds like the strums of a guitar to me alongside a piano :toofunny: maybe it's because she recorded it from her phone..

I wonder what the orchestra is going to be like on this record, because I barely even notice it on Arcadia:crai:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I hoped that candy necklace would have an unexpected transition, but I’ll like it the same! 

I wonder what the orchestra is going to be like on this record, because I barely even notice it on Arcadia:crai:

according to title track, it seems to be interesting 

3 hours ago, Fingertips said:

I'm going to buy a candy necklace, drive an hour to the beach and listen to the record on the sand at sunrise :oprah3:

there’s one thing that remains constant w Lana’s output (besides slayage) and that’s the fact that every album sounds best when listened to at the beach!

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

there’s one thing that remains constant w Lana’s output (besides slayage) and that’s the fact that every album sounds best when listened to at the beach!

Seriously, I associate every Lana album with Summer and the ocean besides BB (which is very much a snowy mountain in late November)

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

Seriously, I associate every Lana album with Summer and the ocean besides BB (which is very much a snowy mountain in late November)

BB is a cozy cabin in the forest wearing autumn outfits and drinking coffee and milk. for some reason BB is also kittens

omg I didnt notice I reached 6k rep points give it up for kaliuchis/The Grants !!

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

well personally I am very excited for fingertips I hope everyone else is as excited for fingertips as I am :et:

the snippets and the lyrics sound so good I hope is THE lyrical masterpiece of the record

I'm still wondering what it is about Candy Necklace, besides also being a Jon Batiste collaboration, that she put it right between two interludes instead of putting the Jon Batiste interlude later in the album :scoff:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

agreed tho COCC feels very mountains/rivers to me rather than beach! The new record is giving me Cali wintery  ocean, wading in the water when it’s a little too cold out for regular beach days.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

well personally I am very excited for fingertips I hope everyone else is as excited for fingertips as I am :et:

Me and you, the Fingertips truthers on March 24th

slayed-terminator2.gif

Just now, Fingertips said:

I'm still wondering what it is about Candy Necklace, besides also being a Jon Batiste collaboration, that she put it right between two interludes instead of putting the Jon Batiste interlude later in the album :scoff:

I almost feel like the Jon Batiste interlude is a continuation of Candy Necklace, kind of like how in the Arcadia music video it continues with the Trio

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

I almost feel like the Jon Batiste interlude is a continuation of Candy Necklace, kind of like how in the Arcadia music video it continues with the Trio

Touché!