Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, esotericfaerie said:

https://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1616203976684310528?s=46&t=b66uxD9ngUPM2J8k5et8SA

maybe it’s a good thing she pushed the release date back two weeks … i’m honestly surprised this song is doing so well. i wonder if the rest of the album will be as successful. 

i know everyone is feeling their anti-miley cyrus oats right now but honestly good for her :oprah3:

i still hope that lana can secure a good album chart placement and can get some good streaming numbers though

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

i know everyone is feeling their anti-miley cyrus oats right now but honestly good for her :oprah3:

i still hope that lana can secure a good album chart placement and can get some good streaming numbers though

miley deserves totally !!

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:

Lana is not coming for the charts… the song titles alone and their lengths aren’t really stream friendly. I still hope the album does well though

she's def coming for the critics tho

Lana is not coming for the charts… the song titles alone and their lengths aren’t really stream friendly. I still hope the album does well though

Also she dont realease clean songs:um:i hope she changes her label

i'd say if there's any MAJOR chart we should be aiming for, it's the billboard 200 (for albums)

she's not aiming for any song charts, and let's be real they're starting to become meaningless in comparison to spotify & apple music charts

so getting good streaming numbers is a MUCH more meaningful achievement than getting a hot 100 placement

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

The Grants better have a grand orchestral intro and flow perfectly into tunnel or what was the point?:pft:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・