Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, ruined said:

Oh she's definitelty ending what she started with nfr just like she did with btd and lfl

Both lead singles (mac and dykttatuob) have textless cover art and she's standing outside. Both songs mention a place in their title and at the beginning of lyrics

You took my sadness outta context at the "mariners apartment complex"

Did you know that there's a "tunnel under ocean boulevard"

Both songs are track 2 on the albums

There's a lot more

Should I start my essay?:prettyhurts:

This makes a lot of sense. Wonder if AW will be the second single? 

Werent there one or two songs that are said to be bangers? Was it AW and Peppers? Just thinking she might release a more “mainstream” single to promote the album.

8 minutes ago, jamesss said:

i don’t know how this works, but if i have a friend who works at target (i don’t), can they like go in the back and see if they have the cds and vinyls? or like at the beginning of march or a few weeks before hand like is that even a possibility of target having them out 

if you hate him and want him to get fired/for you both to get in a lawsuit sure 

10 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I'm not sure entirely but from what I remember from chemtrails I think they did put out the cds and vinyls out like a week early 

With the new release date I could see there being some confusion and target putting them out on the shelves on March 10th but you wouldn't be able to purchase it until the 24th

5 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

I work in retail, not in a store like Target or anything to do with music, it’s a lingerie store HDJSJDJ the slay but anyways- basically we do get new collections in advance, sometimes a few weeks even & each time new products from a new collection come in the box(es) there’s also paperwork with all the info, it’ll  say something like “Display starting March 10th 2023” and we’ll keep it locked in our storage room until then.  

So yeah it is technically  possible but if an employee did that they could get in some shit / fired. We are really strict with that kind of stuff anyway, I hope the places that receive her physical copies early will be too! 

5 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

I had a friend who worked at a target and she said they usually put them out when they get them. I guess their shipments come in like they day before or something usually. Like they’re not sitting in the back for weeks until release date.

Although they never put BB vinyl out because they were so limited. They kept them in the back and you had to ask an employee to get it for you.

Edit: I tried to by the last black keys album at Walmart on Thursday night since it was out and it didn’t scan. Luckily the employee typed it in for me. Just depends on how messy your local is i guess.

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

if you hate him and want him to get fired/for you both to get in a lawsuit sure 

okay cool!! just to clarify, im not planning to oceans-11-heist-operation a target over an album, i just want to know if the album sits there for weeks in advance. i dont have a friend at target, and i dont work at a target, and i dont plan to get the album before the release date omgg you guys

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

27 minutes ago, jamesss said:

i don’t know how this works, but if i have a friend who works at target (i don’t), can they like go in the back and see if they have the cds and vinyls? or like at the beginning of march or a few weeks before hand like is that even a possibility of target having them out 

This is giving Casette Girl vibes:hide:

That's no shade to you, you were just curious but I can see casette girl asking sth like that to her grandparents :hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

okay so what do you guys want the new single to be? 

I think A&W, The Grants, and Candy Necklace would be the best options for singles 

But if she wants to release something lowkey like Sweet or Paris, Texas, I wouldn't be mad either!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

I think A&W, The Grants, and Candy Necklace would be the best options for singles

Knowing how Lana is, it's most likely that she'll only release 1 more single, I wish A&W wasn't one, it's the song I'm most looking forward to on the entire album and I think releasing it as a single would ruin the surprise :um2:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

Tbh I think A&W would be a perfect single for the release week or on release day  with an iconic music video,  but another appetizer in February would be nice, maybe Sweet, The Grants or Candy Necklace :true:

Also still hoping for another magazine interview so we coming full cycle from W Magazine serve :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

28 minutes ago, jamesss said:

I feel like this has been a topic since like Ultraviolence on here :deadbanana: I don’t think these things have ever leaked by a worker, usually they seem to leak if they’re shipped early or the cassette girl, which seems like a one time thing in this fandom 

sgopYhV.gif

We don’t have an era without a high-budget MV. Even BB had the 2nd version of Arcadia which classes as high-production in my book even if it was simple. And we always had multiple singles (incl promo ones):

NFR: Mac, VB, HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI, Doin Time, The greatest/fiily

Chemtrails: LMLYLAW, title track

BB: title track, text book, w/w, arcadia

so I’m pretty sure we will get at least two more singles. The lead with a MV and then probably something on release date. 

I feel like I have no idea what the other songs will sound like, so I can't make a guess what the new single might be... I don't think it'll be an interlude though, nor Taco Truck. And I'm not sure if I want AW to be a single or not lol, I kinda want to hear it for the first time on the album?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

We don’t have an era without a high-budget MV. Even BB had the 2nd version of Arcadia which classes as high-production in my book even if it was simple. And we always had multiple singles (incl promo ones):

NFR: Mac, VB, HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI, Doin Time, The greatest/fiily

Chemtrails: LMLYLAW, title track

BB: title track, text book, w/w, arcadia

so I’m pretty sure we will get at least two more singles. The lead with a MV and then probably something on release date. 

bitch, I just hope that in this era we have at least 4 music videos, all with good production, because those homemade videos are killing me (I think this is too much to ask for lana) :oprah3:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

what if she drops something tomorrow :true: it’s Friday and  the anniversary of Sean’s wedding weekend :smokeney:

I would die.. but idk if shed release smt on one of Sean's dates again bc that'd be a bit embarrassing lol, iconic but embarrassing. here for it though.

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

what if she drops something tomorrow :true: it’s Friday and  the anniversary of Sean’s wedding weekend :smokeney:

she also never announces her song drops anymore so it’s entirely possible :ma:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A