Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

If the album wasn't delayed by two weeks, I would be in total agreement that she should leave A&W for the album. Now that it has been delayed, I kinda need it to get me to March 24th :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

It would be fun to have a video where Lana's explaining the recording process, but it won't happen:lange:

You never know, maybe she'll share bits and pieces of it on a radio interview or something. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Fingertips said:

If the album wasn't delayed by two weeks, I would be in total agreement that she should leave A&W for the album. Now that it has been delayed, I kinda need it to get me to March 24th :eartha2:

I think it would create more buzz for the album too bc it sounds a bit polarizing. It would be perfect.

5 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

what if she drops something tomorrow :true: it’s Friday and  the anniversary of Sean’s wedding weekend :smokeney:

she better drop Sweet - the teased lyrics hits home already, the song will hit him so good that he can even feel how good her "tunnel" feels when he hits her inside (and it felt like a kiss) :hooker:

I need American Whore to be saved for the last moment - i feel like we should listen to it w the album as a whole.

But i want more unknown songs to be discovered when the album comes out, so an MV for Ocean Blvd is fine for now - enough to keep us wet for the next 4 weeks at least

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

I predict 85-87 on metacritic, but no higher. I think some of the songs will be polarising especially as not all critics value too experimental records. I can already see Guardian’s 1.5/5 review. 

That mf Alexis Petridis always rates Lana's albums lower. I remember the same guy rating Ed Sheeran higher than NFR & Magdalene. But smh NFR ended up #1 in year end list of Guardian. 💀

ps: I have a feeling Lana might come out of woodwork just to drag the critics this time. :omfg2:

6 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

imagine she drops Sweet as the 2nd single on Valentines Day or sth .. that would be so cute even tho its a Tuesday which is random:delish:

I’m going to be in Nashville the week of vday so I kinda hope she doesn’t release then.

56 minutes ago, MJA said:

This makes a lot of sense. Wonder if AW will be the second single? 

Werent there one or two songs that are said to be bangers? Was it AW and Peppers? Just thinking she might release a more “mainstream” single to promote the album.

Kintsugi said Peppers is gonna make us shake our asses

So that's the banger :clapback:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

Fingertips

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If she does release something tomorrow because its Sean's wedding anniversary I could totally see her releasing Sweet, especially because of the lyrics: 

Spoiler

Do you want children? Do you want to marry me? 

I just feel like that would shade him so much lol

Or potentially A&W, especially if the box set is put on pre-order also 

i really hope the next single will be a&w, it would shut up everyone that says “lana’s music is boring now”. it would also be amazing promo for her new album. angry guitar + trap…people will eat that up 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

If she does release something tomorrow because its her WikiFeet page anniversary I could totally see her releasing Sweet, especially because of the lyrics: 

Spoiler

If you want someone then just call me and remember that I'll be sweet and barefeet

I just feel like that would honor that page so much lol

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

If she does release something tomorrow because its her WikiFeet page anniversary I could totally see her releasing Sweet, especially because of the lyrics: 

Hide contents

If you want someone then just call me and remember that I'll be sweet and barefeet

I just feel like that would honor that page so much lol

:ma: