Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I don’t think she will release something tomorrow in light of S***’s anniversary. I think releasing on his birthday was partly for promo and if she does it twice then media would not look at it so favourably. The first time people were in on the joke, a 2nd time would just be weird :bebe:

I think she will release something in mid-February. Valentine’s day is possible because it will likely get a lot of traction from heartbroken souls on that day especially if it’s an empowering song about female independence 

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

The first time people were in on the joke, a 2nd time would just be weird 

the way she’s already done it a 2nd time if you count the song bday drop & the billboard/IG post about it as two separate things :hide:

but yeah, Valentine’s day would be lovely.. literally 

12 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Honestly I feel like Candy Necklace is a realistic next single, saying the song is produced by a Grammy Album of the Year winner would generate so much buzz for her 

Has anyone said anything about this song? I know we have that short snippet that Lana posted but don’t think any insider has brought this up as a stand out track or anything. I think releasing a song that sounds different from what she has been releasing lately like A&W would actually generate the most buzz for her. 

I would love a track-by-track breakdown like the one we got for Ultraviolence for this album in particular 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, burthday kake said:

Kintsugi & Fingertips are going to eat so hard back to back

TMN0.gif

I have a strong feeling that these two tracks, even if they don't end up being my absolute #1 and #2 favorite tracks, will still be my favorite part of the album 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

And just like lying about writing All Too Well 10 minutes version years ago she’ll pretend she did it years ago but only sharing now.

Not to defend Taylor but she did write it years ago, there are interviews of her in 2012/2013 talking about the process of writing All Too Well where she talks about the "10 minute version". I don't think it was as finished as the one she released however, and she definitely added/changed lyrics.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

21 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Has anyone said anything about this song? I know we have that short snippet that Lana posted but don’t think any insider has brought this up as a stand out track or anything. I think releasing a song that sounds different from what she has been releasing lately like A&W would actually generate the most buzz for her. 

but do we know something else apart of that short snippet?

24 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

All we know about Candy Necklace really is that in a few years it will have a long post in the LDR Album Process Discussion thread. My guess is that there are either tons of Candy Necklace demos out there, or it went under a lot of different revisions

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

All we know about Candy Necklace really is that in a few years it will have a long post in the LDR Album Process Discussion thread. My guess is that there are either tons of Candy Necklace demos out there, or it went under a lot of different revisions

LFL title track-eque with over 400 mixes masterpiece incoming :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

i really hope the next single will be a&w, it would shut up everyone that says “lana’s music is boring now”. it would also be amazing promo for her new album. angry guitar + trap…people will eat that up 

Do we know for sure it’s a banger? 
I may have missed some of the insider stuff but I was seeing people say some of the songs are ass shakers which has been awhile since a Lana song did that (I’m thinking BTD album or HBTB on Honeymoon)

2 minutes ago, For K said:

LFL title track-eque with over 400 mixes masterpiece incoming :true:

And tons of meltdowns about how demo 7 is better than demo 2, both which are better than the DYKTTATUOB final version :true:

I am happy Jack is on the record just for the fact that the mixing on Blue Banisters (especially of the vocals) was sooooo messy. Jack can be boring but he is always polished:agree:

Just now, taco truck said:

I am happy Jack is on the record just for the fact that the mixing (especially of the vocals) was sooooo messy. Jack can be boring but he is always polished:agree:

it actually goes the other way round :agree:

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, The Grants said:

it actually goes the other way round :agree:

Im sorry but objectively no.:icant:  listen to White Dress vocals and then Arcadia and Black Bathing Suit. All of those are her "one shot" type vocals and tell me which ones sound more polished and good  professional.