Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

10 minutes ago, Fever said:

what if the tit is the album sleeve for the actual vinyl and it all has one?

Unlikely. If you check all versions, the sleeves have a pic in the middle and the rest is white all around it.

However, it's not impossible 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Is it confirmed that the red jewelry box is going to be the infamous coke necklace coming back. I'm still so pissed at myself for not buying it at the last Lana show I went to. :air:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

49 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I want that lighter but you just know with international shipping it will be some $90 bullshit.

Are they refillable? If not then it would be ridiculous to buy one tbh. I still want a Wild at Heart ashtray though

7 minutes ago, Fever said:

lol what if the tit vinyl's part of the boxset, as well as the items on the stories

That's what I was thinking but I imagine that LDR village would want to sell them separately and in large quantities to maximize profits. That way people who don't want to commit to the price of a full box set had an option to buy them separately but who knows. 

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

That's what I was thinking but I imagine that LDR village would want to sell them separately and in large quantities to maximize profits. That was people who don't want to commit to the price of a full box set had an option to buy them separately but who knows. 

i'm hoping the box set's at least a fraction as good as the UV box set. i'm already thinking about how it might look. 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Fever said:

i'm hoping the box set's at least a fraction as good as the UV box set. i'm already thinking about how it might look. 

That box set was so fucking good I hope so too. Hopefully' we'll get a better idea of what it looks like soon. I imagine Lana's team will want to release the box set BEFORE the album date that way it counts towards day one sales 

last.fm

1 minute ago, For K said:

That box set was so fucking good I hope so too. Hopefully' we'll get a better idea of what it looks like soon. I imagine Lana's team will want to release the box set BEFORE the album date that way it counts towards day one sales 

that's a really good point. everyone's debating it on the pre release thread but i honestly dk if her team's concerned about that so much. maybe the pre-orders might count if anything. i can already picture how the set might look matchy w the bedroom visuals. at least we know Lana likes to release quality stuff

UV/Honeymoon