Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Any good guesses on how much the boxset will be? 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

20 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

100-150 ???

Im getting so anxious for this merch… if she drops the lighter, a new necklace, a lyric book and a boxset… im totally poor 

original.gif

28 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

It’s definitely gonna cost more than the chemtrails one if it has a vinyl. Anyone remember how much the UV one was? 

19 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

It’s definitely gonna cost more than the chemtrails one if it has a vinyl. Anyone remember how much the UV one was? 

i think around $50-75? my guess for the box set (if it's vinyl) is $75-85, and $50ish if it's just a cd boxset since that's what the last one (COCC) was.

aOaIzH2.gif

21 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club (CD Box Set) - £45.00

Lust For Life (CD Box Set) - £39.99

Honeymoon (CD Box Set) - £31.99

Ultraviolence (LP + CD Box Set) - £45.99

Born To Die: Paradise Edition (3CD + DVD Box Set) - £79.99

I'm going to say if it includes the LP we're gonna be looking at maybe £85.00?

24 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

im pretty sure it was like $100 because I wanted it and couldn’t afford it and my boyfriend at the time ended up buying it for me :creepna3:

faSE.gif

Just now, venicebitx said:

Hope it’s around 80ish, vinyl boxsets are getting so expensive lately 😭

Also need someone to start hacking the website to know how much money i have to save for those things

Just now, your dealer said:

im pretty sure it was like $100 because I wanted it and couldn’t afford it and my boyfriend at the time ended up buying it for me :creepna3:

I think it was like 70 plus shipping so yeah around 90-100

original.gif

Also I’m thinking the new merch and box set is going to be on LDRvillage. There was just a 40% off sale to clear out her merchandise and that’s where the chemtrails CD box set was as well as the physical items for her last two albums. 

faSE.gif

7 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Also I’m thinking the new merch and box set is going to be on LDRvillage. There was just a 40% off sale to clear out her merchandise and that’s where the chemtrails CD box set was as well as the physical items for her last two albums. 

That makes sense. They usually put a discount on everything before adding new merch. However, the box set was first sold on her website and then added to Ldr village, so they might do the same thing this time, although I feel they will directly add it to ldr village.

Edit: also because (if I'm not wrong) at that time ldr village wasn't even a thing, that's why they sold it before on her store and then added it on ldr village. 

6 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Ugh I guess $100 isn’t awful but I hope it’s not any higher than that

Spoiler

I love when my SO’s pay for my stuff:brows:

7 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Ok team, realistically, what day do we think the box set is dropping? Can’t be today(Saturday) or Sunday right? I feel like I never see artists drop merch on a weekend 

March 24

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

43 minutes ago, bored said:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club (CD Box Set) - £45.00

Lust For Life (CD Box Set) - £39.99

Honeymoon (CD Box Set) - £31.99

Ultraviolence (LP + CD Box Set) - £45.99

Born To Die: Paradise Edition (3CD + DVD Box Set) - £79.99

I'm going to say if it includes the LP we're gonna be looking at maybe £85.00?

That's not too bad. Including tracked shipping (£6.00 at least) £90/95

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

8 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

That's not too bad. Including tracked shipping (£6.00 at least) £90/95

Especially if it's of the quality of the Ultraviolence box set, I'm thinking that unfortunately the box itself will just be white with the album text on, embossed or glossy (like the Ultraviolence box). Then the LP with the exclusive artwork which is the real collector's item here alongside 4-6 of Neil's glamour shots. The wave / flower imagery used to decorate the interior lining of the box. Unknown if a CD copy will be included?