Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Hasn't LDR village been down for weeks/months now...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Does anyone know how long ldr village has been down? I saw someone say that the reason it is down is because the domain expired and they forgot to renew it.  

i was scrolling through it on january 20 so definitely less than a week

0kjXVb5.png

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Hasn't LDR village been down for weeks/months now...

no but no one cared about it so even if it was down it would make no difference

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Lol it does say it expired the 21st of Jan. 

yeah but idk if it means they didn't renew it? or they/someone else renewed it? if it's expired why was it edited later? so many questions...

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

probably not, but i wonder if ldrvillage is dead now if they haven’t renewed the domain? considering it was updated on the 26th, but still says that it expired on the 21st, that means they know it expired but haven’t bothered to renew it yet. also because none of the Ocean Blvd physicals went on sale on the village like Blue Banisters did. just a thought. almost everything was sold out anyway last time i checked. i wonder if they’re gonna go back to just using the shop on her website

6 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

yeah but idk if it means they didn't renew it? or they/someone else renewed it? if it's expired why was it edited later? so many questions...

They didn't renew it, it's "parked" now. I assume if they don't fix it soon it will be offered for sale.

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

They didn't renew it, it's "parked" now. I assume if they don't fix it soon it will be offered for sale.

i thought you'd know it but didn't want to @ you... thanks!

ok so who's gonna buy the ldrvillage.com domain and turn it into a redirect to lanaboards...

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

probably not, but i wonder if ldrvillage is dead now if they haven’t renewed the domain? considering it was updated on the 26th, but still says that it expired on the 21st, that means they know it expired but haven’t bothered to renew it yet. also because none of the Ocean Blvd physicals went on sale on the village like Blue Banisters did. just a thought. almost everything was sold out anyway last time i checked. i wonder if they’re gonna go back to just using the shop on her website

I honestly wouldn’t mind the merch on her official shops is much better than anything they produced 

29 minutes ago, x VB said:

LDR Village is down, did anyone look into the code yet?  :hottie:

we checked why it’s down and it’s literally because the domain expired over a week ago and they haven’t renewed it :rip: if they don’t renew it by February 20th it’s going to go on sale

I heard ldr village is down and that we are expecting incoming merch drop... so excited!!!!  finally some sexy merch coming!! i've been a little dissapointed with the last few drops.  how long does this usually take in between the site going down and the drop??