Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

45 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i hope the target exclusive poster is the tiddy pic :trisha:

knowing lana it'll be a picture of grass or something. 

When we had the preorder, Interscope used the cover for the white vinyl for promo; I thought it would be that picture on the Target poster, but I have no idea really. :pft: The titty poster is iconic AF. I want every variant of it. 

6 hours ago, EVANPOP said:

when the hell will amazon canada get the exclusive vinyl? WILL we even get it???

It happened the same with Amazon Italy so I just ended up buying it from Amazon France. I'm noticing that the vinyl and cd supply on Amazon is very limited for this era idk why tho. 

40 minutes ago, reyner said:

It happened the same with Amazon Italy so I just ended up buying it from Amazon France. I'm noticing that the vinyl and cd supply on Amazon is very limited for this era idk why tho. 

Are you italian?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

i really hope the box set will have the titty pic as the cover, i know y'all said it's probably an insert but i want it as the cover :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

B3r3JTt_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&lanadelreymerch posted this on they’re insta story and a lot of of the variants said “low stock” but are out of stock when I click on them. Did they re stock and sell out or has the “low stock” part just not been updated since they originally sold out? 

13 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

B3r3JTt_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&lanadelreymerch posted this on they’re insta story and a lot of of the variants said “low stock” but are out of stock when I click on them. Did they re stock and sell out or has the “low stock” part just not been updated since they originally sold out? 

I've constantly kept an eye on the various stores and I can assure you that, unfortunately, they didn't restock them. They have always been 'out of stock'. :(

2 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

Lana's store sent out emails with this, hoping it means they're trying to clear stock to add some new stuff soon :teehee:

8 hours ago, robertenglandgrant said:

New theory about the blank vinyl sleeve that is shown on all of the records:

Hide contents

What if it's the Boob Pic and we ALL get one :brows:

They wouldn’t censor a pic on her personal webstore + the gif sent via mail shows the credits

http://FEAC26-F1-6-E63-4-DC6-98-A7-FB894546-EA1

that’s why it’s blank

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

On 1/15/2023 at 11:58 PM, TayLanaHoe said:

She needs to hurry up and drop it! I hope it’s on LDRvillage cause I’ve been wanting the chemtrails blanket for so long but can’t justify the shipping cost for 1 item.

EDIT- does anyone know any coupon codes that are still active? 

ldr village is the worst , shipping takes  decades

If I get paid before the boxset goes for sale, this might be the first time I actually buy merch during a pre-release:excited:

I rarely had the funds to spend that much money on something like a boxset, but this pre-release has been hyping me up so much for this record:icant:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath