Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

10 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

I wonder if the lighter is in the box set

Then I will be purchasing that box set immediately:brows: I just bought a new purse and can’t stop thinking about how cute the lighter would be to keep in it

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

35 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Then I will be purchasing that box set immediately:brows: I just bought a new purse and can’t stop thinking about how cute the lighter would be to keep in it

that lighter is cute enough to make me start smoking again idc idc :trisha:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 hours ago, margaret soty said:

the site was working, but now it is down. The boxset with the new single is coming next week. :party:

I really hope we get some news on the boxset soon. I've been hording my funds in anticipation of it dropping.

Side note: I really dig your Orville Peck signature. Are you a fan?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

omg they changed the listing of products on shoplanadelrey.com 

The white vinyl used to be first, but now it (and the other sold out stuff) have been moved to the bottom

So they're updating the site...perhaps for the box set!! :excited:

Also I checked it a few hours ago and it was the same as always, so they literally just updated it 

If the boxset goes on sale tomorrow, for instance, about how long until it sells out? 

I don’t get paid until, like..Wednesday or Friday, and this will be my first pre-release purchase:icant: (hopefully lol)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

12 minutes ago, fishtails said:

omg they changed the listing of products on shoplanadelrey.com 

The white vinyl used to be first, but now it (and the other sold out stuff) have been moved to the bottom

So they're updating the site...perhaps for the box set!! :excited:

Also I checked it a few hours ago and it was the same as always, so they literally just updated it 

I just got an email reminder too that their stock’s running low so to pre-order now

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

11 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

If the boxset goes on sale tomorrow, for instance, about how long until it sells out? 

I don’t get paid until, like..Wednesday or Friday, and this will be my first pre-release purchase:icant: (hopefully lol)

I wouldn't expect the boxset to go on sale over a weekend, but who knows honestly. I could see it going up for preorders next week sometime. I would have to expect they will need to have an idea on how many to fabricate well in advance of the release date in March. Then again, maybe there will be a predetermined number available and when they sell out, they're gone.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

7 minutes ago, Fever said:

i wanna get a lighter. the necklace? sure, but it's the lighter for me. wave it while listening to her songs or something 

same. i already have the necklace so i really want the lighter 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

BTW, Canadians, amazon.ca still has the pink vinyl available for pre-order!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 hours ago, Fever said:

it's so cold i wish i had a lighter to warm myself up w images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAggr6CWwkAzcOzyK3t6n

us waiting for the merch to drop (specifically the ldr lighter)

frozen-olaf.gif

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

On 1/18/2023 at 6:42 PM, reyner said:

I've constantly kept an eye on the various stores and I can assure you that, unfortunately, they didn't restock them. They have always been 'out of stock'. :(

The white vinyl is still in stock on the French store !

lana-del-rey-painting.gif

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

ldr village is currently down…. i’m gonna kms if they’re putting up the zippo and coke necklace 

ya but it’s been down for a few days so idk what’s happening 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

i want the 𝓛𝓓𝓡 lighter soooo bad. I dont smoke but I have a lot of candles and my boyfriend has cigars from time to time (in a sexy, fun, ironic 1970s Columbo way not in a ugly overcompensating fake macho way) so i could light those  99031fe91019d09a9e1791455f66ffd9.jpg plus it would also just make really cute deco on one of the tables / shelves in my room.