Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

yall my dad said he would transfer money into my account so i can get the lighter so i can can pay him back later :hype: i love my lana stan dad

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

10 minutes ago, rabbit said:

This feels much worse than the wait for the album tbh :crying5:

It’s because we know when the album is dropping and we will all have access to it whereas the merch drop date is unknown and it’s going to be a WAR:defeated: may the odds ever be in your favor 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

It’s because we know when the album is dropping and we will all have access to it whereas the merch drop date is unknown and it’s going to be a WAR:defeated:

Definitely, there’s nothing to soothe us rn. I’m not ready for the upcoming blood bath, I just hope we can all get what we want!!  :pray2:

lana please wait about 2-3 hours to drop the merch so my dad can transfer me the money thank you

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

i fucking hate scalpers because i just know years back when there were less of them we wouldnt be stressing like this

2 minutes ago, jadee said:

i fucking hate scalpers because i just know years back when there were less of them we wouldnt be stressing like this

Right? 

I just went through the whole Taylor Swift tickets thing with my sister and that was more my sister’s thing than mine but I’m so scared the same thing is gonna happen with Lana if she does a tour. I’m still traumatized from Taylor. Resellers suck and I’m just hoping that there will be a large quantity of the merch and it won’t sell out… kinda nervous tho after seeing the white vinyl sell out twice. 

11 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Right? 

I just went through the whole Taylor Swift tickets thing with my sister and that was more my sister’s thing than mine but I’m so scared the same thing is gonna happen with Lana if she does a tour. I’m still traumatized from Taylor. Resellers suck and I’m just hoping that there will be a large quantity of the merch and it won’t sell out… kinda nervous tho after seeing the white vinyl sell out twice. 

fr :oprah: lets hope we have lots in stock

8 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I want to hang this on my wall but my landlords a bitch and won’t let me hang anything 😭

as long as you use a special type of tape or another non invasive method that doesn't ruin/mark the wall ur landlord can't tell you what you can and can't hang.. hang it anyways babe 

2 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

Right? 

I’m so grateful I survived The Great War of Ticketmaster for Taylor. I spent $1000+ while in class. It’s hard to predict how bad the scalpers are going to be for Lana’s merch. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

17 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m so grateful I survived The Great War of Ticketmaster for Taylor. I spent $1000+ while in class. It’s hard to predict how bad the scalpers are going to be for Lana’s merch. 

Oof. How many tickets did you get? I spent like $1250 for 4 tickets but they aren’t even great seats…was for my sister’s birthday tho. 

The only consolation I have is that if Lana does go on tour, it would only be one ticket bc my family isn’t a fan. I’ve seen outrageous prices for past Lana merch on eBay tho. It’s scary to think about. 

2 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

Oof. How many tickets did you get? I spent like $1250 for 4 tickets but they aren’t even great seats…was for my sister’s birthday tho. 

The only consolation I have is that if Lana does go on tour, it would only be one ticket bc my family isn’t a fan. I’ve seen outrageous prices for past Lana merch on eBay tho. It’s scary to think about. 

I also bought four tickets for about $1,400. They were lower bowl so decent seats. Floor tickets started at $749 at my venue so they were out of the question. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°