Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

How many were even for sale in the US how did it sell out so fast :bebe: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The first week sales are going to be fire at least. :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

UK store is showing that 2111 of the white vinyl are available. You just have to add a lot to your cart, and it will tell you how many are left. 

I need to add all of the 2111 items or just some of them? :um2:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I am so curious if they have different photos like the Reputation picture discs.

Did COCC have the same image on both sides? 

If it’s the same picture 4 times I’ll probably sell it. 

Yes Chemtrails was the same image

5 minutes ago, x VB said:

I need to add all of the 2111 items or just some of them? :um2:

You have to inspect the page and manually update the add value to a really big number like 100,000. Then you hit the plus button in your cart. It’s a multi-step process. 

1 hour ago, emliqua said:

So I’ve heard the plastic sleeves emit a gas over time, and it’s best to remove your vinyl from them entirely. You can buy inner sleeves and blank vinyl jackets off Amazon. 

That explains why my chromatica vinyl skips all the time, oh well she can rot 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

I couldn't get the Canadian site to work so I went with Australia. Shipping from there is a bitch and it'll take forever but I'm not missing out on this. Why didn't I check here earlier?? 

Right? Kicking myself a bit but worth it. I'm more upset I didn't get the Spotify email at all though. I was in her 0.001% of listeners last year. :(

8V7Yvel.png

4 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

I couldn't get the Canadian site to work so I went with Australia. Shipping from there is a bitch and it'll take forever but I'm not missing out on this. Why didn't I check here earlier?? 

I check LanaBoards almost every 30mins or so during album pre-releases. The way things drop and sell out so fast, I don't want to miss out on something.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Wait sorry if this is a stupid question but 

since it’s a 2LP & it’s just coming in a pvc sleeve, are they both going to be in one pvc sleeve? each in their own pvc sleeve? in separate thin plastic sleeves within one pvc sleeve?

:bebe: i’ve never bought a record in a sleeve that isn’t just paper so i have no idea 

8 minutes ago, brandon said:

Wait sorry if this is a stupid question but 

since it’s a 2LP & it’s just coming in a pvc sleeve, are they both going to be in one pvc sleeve? each in their own pvc sleeve? in separate thin plastic sleeves within one pvc sleeve?

:bebe: i’ve never bought a record in a sleeve that isn’t just paper so i have no idea 

taylor just did a 2LP in a PVC, there not picture discs but there in a PVC gatefold sleeve, i feel like Lana will do that

YCY3W7s.jpg

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

taylor just did a 2LP in a PVC, there not picture discs but there in a PVC gatefold sleeve, i feel like Lana will do that

oh that makes sense, idk why i didn’t think about the possibility of it still being a gatefold despite it being in a different material :bebe: but thank u! 

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

What dropped

Spotify Fans First pic disc

There are some links a few pages back, but I think the US & Canadian stores have sold out

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png