Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, love deluxe said:

rockafella

my umbrella

god, i

love you

bayyyybeee :squidward:

Met my boyfriend down....the taco trUuUuUuUcK

Jokes aside im gonna go to bed in 30 minutes she better drops the box-set along with the BTD anniversary RSD picture disc with the same barcode as the original so I can complete the collection

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Ahhh I’m so elated rn, after work I bussed around town to pick up the Target vinyl + CD, and snagged second-to-last copy of the indie green at the new record shop in town. And when I got home, her Rolling Stone UK was waiting on the doorstep :’) 

Like, I can’t believe I’m holding this beautiful record in my hands rn! :wub:

7 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

did you get a shipping notification for that? I'm still waiting for mine :notamused:

I got my Rolling Stone magazine today too! I got an email saying the subscription was completed (I got it from Newsstand) on March 8th, but no official shipping confirmation 

1 hour ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Lmao the candy necklace is 69£ on the UK store 

EDIT- what size necklaces are people getting? 

EDIT 2: looks like it’s gonna be a week of ramen for me if she drops more stuff 🤡

I got the longest chain in hopes that I can always clasp it shorter to a choker, but we'll see how well that works out  🤡

Finally got my Amazon updated--delivery on the 7th! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

7 hours ago, Topanga said:

The cleanest sounding vinyls are the white and black

You should be cleaning your vinyl even if it's brand new. I find a lot of my sealed, brand new pressings have bits of dust and lint on them. Quick wet clean (and dry) before first spin always helps. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

36 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

did you get a shipping notification for that? I'm still waiting for mine :notamused:

No official shipping notif, but the same day I ordered they sent an email saying the subscription was over and the magazine was sent out. Did you get that second email?

Went to Target to buy the CD this morning. This afternoon I checked the site to see if any merch was restocked. I was able to check out a CD with the alternate green top cover, almost got the pink top cover but it sold out while I was checking out :poordat: Preordered the CANDY necklace.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

2 hours ago, lindsahye said:

A lot of people have been wondering about this (many pages ago, never mind) - some think it could be a RSD release for April 22. The fact it's more expensive is a bit strange, so some think it could be a box set, I was wondering if maybe it's a triple vinyl. However, the code is the same as the one of the white vinyl... A mystery! 

It was expensive watch it 

Since we know we're getting multiple pressings, I'm excited to see how much they're going to vary this time around. I hope there's an Amazon repress that's not purple and actually is pink

Compare to the red, beige, and clear COCC variants: (Made in France on the left, Made in Canada on the right, but all officially "the same"

IQEuGhO.png

11 minutes ago, viktoria said:

has anyone had their alt cds from the uk store ship?

I got an email yesterday saying they were shipping out the music portions of my order, since the rest of the merch is delayed. "

"Your order will now be split so that any music formats will be dispatched on the 24th March, and the remaining merch item(s) you have ordered will ship in May as planned. "

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, mrborn2lose said:

I got an email yesterday saying they were shipping out the music portions of my order, since the rest of the merch is delayed. "

"Your order will now be split so that any music formats will be dispatched on the 24th March, and the remaining merch item(s) you have ordered will ship in May as planned. "

I got the same email but I'm confused because all the alt cds say they're in stock and release date march 24

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

Some pictures of the candy necklace from Instagram

dpJ7dzo.jpgvkhR1lp.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, viktoria said:

has anyone had their alt cds from the uk store ship?

All my stuff arrived yesterday, they didn’t send any shipping email it just turned up 

So how cute were those little cake jewellery boxes, she said she’s giving away though so don’t think they’re for sale

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues