Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The night is still young I guess.. I give 4 more hours before I truly give up :legend:

I could try and do you all a favor by falling asleep. They have always added new things when I took a nap, lol. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

I'll write a couple hours before it will drop, assuming I see it :heart:

Can you see if they did something on the site within the last minutes? Asking because there is no pop up for country transfer anymore. 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

Can you see if they did something on the site within the last minutes? Asking because there is no pop up for country transfer anymore. 

The pop-up still shows up for me. Last time they made changes was Friday.

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

The pop-up still shows up for me. Last time they made changes was Friday.

Thanks - however, this is super strange, I have always been getting it for months, and now not anymore. 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The night is still young I guess.. I give 4 more hours before I truly give up :legend:

Well when they added the pill case and whistle it was late in the afternoon, so we can still believe

3 hours ago, TropicoHeart said:

Has anyone who won merch at the Ocean Blvd Listening Event gotten their merch yet? It’s been months. 

You should probably reach out to the store in which you attended. You’d think they would have sent everything by this point 

4 hours ago, HowYouGetThatWay said:

was anyone successful getting a refund for the lighter from the UK store??

mine came with an unfinished engraving, like a chunk of the R is missing....im so fckng upset

omg can you show pics?

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

kinda sad that the pill case and whistle was such a money grab. there’s nothing that makes them unique. like anyone could buy them off amazon and get them engraved to look like the ones on her site. 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

4 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

kinda sad that the pill case and whistle was such a money grab. there’s nothing that makes them unique. like anyone could buy them off amazon and get them engraved to look like the ones on her site. 

They may not be hard to make, but Lana/her merch team did come up with the idea to make them as merch so there's that I guess lol

And if the whistle is supposed to reference Psycho Lifeguard then I think that's also an interesting connection

On 6/27/2023 at 8:08 PM, TropicoHeart said:

Has anyone gotten their lighter?

yes! mine came with scratches tho (also from the pics others posted on here, apparently a lot of them got delivered like this).. :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif