Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I was worried that my lighter would be scratched too or that the engraving would be incomplete like someone else’s, but I think I got lucky. :wub: It’d be really nice to bring it to concerts, especially a Lana concert. :flutter:

IMG-6827.jpg

now I just gotta figure out where I can get it filled lol

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I was worrying my lighter would be scratched too or that the engraving would be incomplete like someone else’s, but I think I got lucky. :wub: It’d be really nice to bring it to concerts, especially a Lana concert. :flutter:IMG-6827.jpg

now I just gotta figure out where I can get it filled lol

please lmk if you figure out how to fill it!!

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Y’all my vinyl has just arrived😭💋‼️

48 minutes ago, x VB said:

Can you post a picture of the gatefold? What's the color of the font on the spine of the record?

The font is white (like the webstore exclusive one I think)

7 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

idk if it was there already but they added the uv cd to the like front page on the uk site

Omg they even made categories for each album 🔵👄🔵

Finally they hired someone who knows how to run a store 💋

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

She’s heeeeeere :flutter:

IMG-3046.jpg

Edited by BrooklynBabyBoy
mod note: picture removed, unfortunately we can't post any nudity here, even if it is an official pic from Lana. You can re-upload it censored if you would like to

1 hour ago, CVNTDELREY said:

Y’all my vinyl has just arrived😭💋‼️

The font is white (like the webstore exclusive one I think)

Did they correct the track list? Or is the Interlude still written down there? 

It was expensive watch it 

57 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Did they correct the track list? Or is the Interlude still written down there? 

IMG-1916.jpg

She removed the tracklist from the back cover, it’s just the same photo from the red vinyl but without the text underneath. Judah Smith interlude isn’t on the tracklist (i think this version is just like the white vinyl pressing but with a different cover)

10 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

This is so unfair. Judah Smith Interlude was my favourite song on the album and obviously she fucks it up. WHY??? Like this is literally a scam, AN ALBUM IS A BODY OF WORK! You can just remove something from it… I’m so pissed off, like how do you have the audacity to remove the best song on the album

Fave song? Like seriously? It's the only track on Ocean Blvd that Lana had absolutely no hand in writing or singing. How can this be your fave??? This track (almost) ruined the album for me. It is the ONLY track in Lana's discography that is a forever skip. I blocked that track from ever playing on Spotify and the album flows 100% better without it. I might have been somewhat OK with it if it was (maybe) up to 30secs long, but at almost 5mins, it's way too long. I left the Church to get away from being yelled at by bigoted men telling me how to live my life 🌈

I get the whole artistic integrity thing and all, but I'm glad to finally have a version of this album without that interlude!

I will say @BartenderDeco, props to you if you dig this kind of stuff. Apologies if I came off a little strong in my comment. The Judah Interlude is just my all-time least fave track Lana has ever released and I can get passionate about it sometimes.

I got the email yesterday that my copy has Shipped!! SO EXCITED to receive it and as @rosemead ramada said, I can't wait to add this to my Discogs collection to make it official 🙌

EDIT: Damn, I do wish it was white vinyl. Not going to lie, they missed the mark on this one

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 hour ago, CVNTDELREY said:

IMG-1916.jpg

She removed the tracklist from the back cover, it’s just the same photo from the red vinyl but without the text underneath. Judah Smith interlude isn’t on the tracklist (i think this version is just like the white vinyl pressing but with a different cover)

Thanks. For some reason I never realized the white version has no tracklist at all, I believed it would be inside the gatefold. However, just checked mine to see that's just the writing from the other covers. 

It was expensive watch it 

How do so many people get their Lana vinyl SO fast? I ordered right away the day it dropped, and mine still hasn't even shipped yet.... the label's been created of course but it's not actually been received by the post office yet. none of my official store orders are ever delivered until like 5-6 days after release

which store employees is everyone bribing??? or is this a US vs european stores thing, it always seems like it's europeans getting stuff the first day

so jealous i just want my nipple :crai:

Mines here but waiting for kids to go to bed before I open it and get their grubby little hands near it

on a side not im a very happy gal cos my husband just ordered the blue pressing of BTD for me for my birthday :excited:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore