Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

24 minutes ago, Lucasldr said:

Is there a new release?

ย 

We don't know of any, the post was referring to the joke with the mug and SYTH remix vinyl.ย 

It was expensive watch itย 

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Seems like they moved the Candy Necklace vinyl from the top to the very bottom of the page in her US store, so they are doing something on the siteย :creepna3:

I loveย being delulu:oic2:

20 minutes ago, x VB said:

I wonder why they didn't press an A&Wย 7" vinyl yet. I know those discs can only hold around 6 minutes per side but a picture disc with A1 - American W***e and B1 - Jimmy would have been amazing

She could press on 10โ€! I know SZA had a 10โ€ UO exclusive single a little while agoโ€ฆ wasnโ€™t a pic disc tho :/

I see that they moved the Candy Necklace pic disc to the bottom of the page. Maybe it might actually be limited edition, after all.

1 hour ago, SuperMegaStan said:

c'mon NFR re-release i'm speaking it into existenceย 

But which one will she repress?!? I bet it would be the pink one bc that was an UO exclusive, but that Israeli website shows the green one coming

45 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I see that they moved the Candy Necklace pic disc to the bottom of the page. Maybe it might actually be limited edition, after all.

ย 

ย 

The thing is though that she doesn't take the "limited" too literally recently, lol. I guess the UO editions back then we're supposed to be limited, too.ย 

It was expensive watch itย 

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

But which one will she repress?!? I bet it would be the pink one bc that was an UO exclusive, but that Israeli website shows the green one coming

The pink one is what I want the most, but I'd gladly take the blue one and the green one, too.

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

I hope her team keeps on being greedy and releases both lmao

Hope she re-presses one of NFR pressings for its bday, same for honeymoon,born to die(next yr if she just planned this later). Prob not anything from chemtrails or bb or ocean blvd, but idk

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upย my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33