Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Why did the Canadian store say the shipping date was October 6th but I haven't got any shipping notification :wowcry:

It’s normal my uv repress didn’t get shipped until 4 days after the release date 

2 hours ago, Topanga said:

I can’t tell if the missing tooth makes her look gangster or druggie 

Druggie when it’s in the packaging because it’s missing, gangster when it’s in the player because that silver thing-y makes it look like a silver tooth lmfao

1 minute ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Same for the Canadian site :pft:

I'm guessing they were pressed somewhere in Europe and that's why some people over there have already gotten theirs. The ones being shipped to North America must have got delayed in shipping to the warehouses, over here.

19 minutes ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

I'm guessing they were pressed somewhere in Europe and that's why some people over there have already gotten theirs. The ones being shipped to North America must have got delayed in shipping to the warehouses, over here.

Mine says “made in Germany” on the back so you might be right.

20 minutes ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

That definitely seems like it's the case! I only bought from the Canadian store - not my native U.K. one  -because they were already all sold out there. So I guess I can't complain. But I can't wait to have it :wub:

As an aside, how is everyone displaying the Candy Necklace 7" and DYKTTATUOB Picture Disc? 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

2 hours ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

I just checked the US Lana Site. Now, instead of the 9th, it says they'll be shipping on the 12th.

It always shows the shipping date as three days from whatever day you are looking at it (except for things whose release date hasn't arrived yet). So tomorrow it will say shipping on the 13th, and on Wednesday it will say shipping on the 14th.

59 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

That definitely seems like it's the case! I only bought from the Canadian store - not my native U.K. one  -because they were already all sold out there. So I guess I can't complain. But I can't wait to have it :wub:

As an aside, how is everyone displaying the Candy Necklace 7" and DYKTTATUOB Picture Disc? 

I'm going to look for a simple frame, for that size.