Rust Dress

Say Yes to Heaven Discourse Thread

What is with the slander in this thread? :judgingu: 

Anyways, @cinnamongirI, you're not alone in being confused by all the versions available, and I appreciate you putting it together into one thread. I still have no idea what my preferred version is even titled. The tagged version, I guess, since it's 3:35? Anyways, it 100% should've been released, though I'm not sure if it would've fit on an any of the released albums. My preferred version is flawless, and I love it so much. I don't want a reworked version to be officially released, though I'm happy to have reworked versions leaked.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

According to Honeymoun it must be something like this:

Version 1: Original Rick Demo (2013)

Version 2: Patrick Warren string arrangement version (2013)

Version 3: James Ford demo, leaked by MusicMafia (2014) AKA the best version by a lot of insiders and the one that was considered for COCC

Version 4: STINT Demo (2015) [this one I feel a bit weird because the MM version sounds way better, but it might be a demo for a reason]

And the unleaked would be:

2013-2014: Dan Auerbach rework

2015: STINT final version (?)

2015-2016: Sent to a bunch of producers during the early LFL Sessions

2020-2021: Reworked BB version

Shotout to PlasticGuy for also delivering on this mix, the only version that can compete with the MusicMafia one

8nl2OpX.png

7 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

According to Honeymoun it must be something like this:

Version 1: Original Rick Demo (2013)

Version 2: Patrick Warren string arrangement version (2013)

Version 3: James Ford demo, leaked by MusicMafia (2014) AKA the best version by a lot of insiders and the one that was considered for COCC

Version 4: STINT Demo (2015) [this one I feel a bit weird because the MM version sounds way better, but it might be a demo for a reason]

And the unleaked would be:

2013-2014: Dan Auerbach rework

2015: STINT final version (?)

2015-2016: Sent to a bunch of producers during the early LFL Sessions

2020-2021: Reworked BB version

okay now we have 2 insiders saying 2 different things.... someone is definitely lying:creep:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 9/20/2021 at 2:55 AM, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Here's what I have, and I'm pretty confident this is how it goes in order of creation:

"Version 1" December 2013

[THIS VERSION IS EDITED! We don't have the real version one still.] 

Leaked October 2020. Producer Rick Nowels

"Version 2" December 2013

Leaked December 24th, 2016. Producer Rick Nowels

I have a theory about this and "version 1" but I won't share because it's really so confusing and everyone I've told never gets what I mean...

"Version 3" Early 2014

Not yet leaked, this would be the "final" Ultraviolence version and the others before this one being the demos. Producer Dan Auerbach

"Version 4", aka "Honeymoon Version", Early-Mid 2015  

Leaked May 2021. Producers Ajay Bhattacharyya & Rick Nowels

"Version 5", aka "Lost Version", Early-Mid 2015 

Leaked February 2018, this would be the "final" Honeymoon version and the one other before this one being the demo. Producer Ajay Bhattacharyya & Rick Nowels

"Version 6", aka Chemtrails Version, Mid-2019 to late 2020

Not yet leaked. Producer James Ford.

Yes, we've had the Honeymoon version this whole time! The newest leak (the "Honeymoon" version) is also meant for Honeymoon, but it's the demo of 2018 leak. Please pay attention to leak dates as I changed the "version" orders! (Also Ajay is STINT)

i still believe this is the most accurate timeline, i don't know why the information has changed all of a sudden

WGe8ynS.gif

10 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

okay now we have 2 insiders saying 2 different things.... someone is definitely lying:creep:

Depends on who you believe the most tbh, lmdr was the one that posted "Lost version is the Honeymoon version and this is the demo of it" on the thread of the STINT demo when it leaked, but seeing the timeline shared by Honeymoun and giving the fact that BOZ said the James Ford version is the best one, then it would make sense for me that the MM version is the James Ford version (given the fact that lmdr's post in this very thread saying the same, basically contradicting his own post on the leak thread), or maybe the STINT demo never leaked and we just have JF demo and final version, so who knows! :creep:

8nl2OpX.png

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

BOZ which is a really reliable insider said James Ford version is from early 2014 and not for COCC.

Yup. It was considered to be included on COCC though, but the song wasn't reworked.

8nl2OpX.png

5 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Depends on who you believe the most tbh, lmdr was the one that posted "Lost version is the Honeymoon version and this is the demo of it" on the thread of the STINT demo when it leaked, but seeing the timeline shared by Honeymoun and giving the fact that BOZ said the James Ford version is the best one, then it would make sense for me that the MM version is the James Ford version (given the fact that lmdr's post in this very thread saying the same, basically contradicting his own post on the leak thread), or maybe the STINT demo never leaked and we just have JF demo and final version, so who knows! :creep:

:oprah2: i kinda believed the most when we knew tagged version as version related to UV, then suddenly it changed so fast that tagged version became honeymoon final and i was like.... this isnt near the sound of honeymoon, and lmdr was the one who teased 'white car' lyrics saying they are from CFY and saying that 2015 soundcheck was crazy for you also while none of them are CFY, i kinda believe honeymouns timeline better atp 

where is this info coming from that there is another stint version and it's unleaked or the lost version? i dont believe this to be necessarily true but anyways i do have more unleaked versions of this i need to just go through the archives and figure it out - but just saying from the top of my head i remember stint only did one version

1 minute ago, 111 said:

where is this info coming from that there is another stint version and it's unleaked or the lost version? i dont believe this to be necessarily true but anyways i do have more unleaked versions of this i need to just go through the archives and figure it out - but just saying from the top of my head i remember stint only did one version

pls...we really need the answers about this one:defeated:

5 minutes ago, 111 said:

I honetsly haver zero idea, I think it came from that post I linked above, where someone "kinda" confirmed that the version that just leaked at the time was the "demo" of the Honeymoon version and people ran with it. Now that I think of we've never gotten any recording date for any of the versions, maybe that helps clearing thing up a bit?

8nl2OpX.png

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

while you’re doing that go through the witchy lfl outtakes and then there’s this trick where if you upload them on a site called dbr** you get $100k and a meet and greet with lana!

Just now, TheBoss said:

I honetsly haver zero idea, I think it came from that post I linked above, where someone "kinda" confirmed that the version taht just leakd at the time was the "demo" of the Honeymoon version. Now that I think of we've never gotten any recording date for any of the versions, maybe that helps clearing thing up a bit?

someone should end this nightmare and share all the versions in a zip folder.