Rust Dress

Say Yes to Heaven Discourse Thread

2 hours ago, 111 said:

say yes to allah, say yes to me... the song has been whored around and no one was able to get it quite right it's just a BAD song. recycled boring lyrics, boring vocal performance, cute melody and that's it... where is the same effort and attention to FINE GRAMMYS? if this didn't make it onto cocc/bb then i can only pray she finally laid it to rest... 

the one i leakedT? no thats from 2013

you get it say yes to flopping can stay where it has been the past decade : in the trash 

now leak Fine God DA version :defeated:

3 hours ago, 111 said:

say yes to allah, say yes to me... the song has been whored around and no one was able to get it quite right it's just a BAD song. recycled boring lyrics, boring vocal performance, cute melody and that's it... where is the same effort and attention to FINE GRAMMYS? if this didn't make it onto cocc/bb then i can only pray she finally laid it to rest... 

the one i leakedT? no thats from 2013

What is fine Grammy? We don’t care about broken plates-say yes to whoring is the anthem we need.

All the members hating on this esteemed song :pls:

1 hour ago, This Feeling said:

I could totally see Wild One and Fine China on BB. I wish they were! 

Anyway I don’t know if this illegal - so mods, please give me a one time grace and don’t ban me! But does anyone have a link to the HM version of YSH?

4 hours ago, 111 said:

Spill of the century

whatarecoloris.jpg

50 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Thank you sister but I meant a download link so I can put it in my iTunes library :noparty: Cause I hate using converters 

39 minutes ago, 111 said:

say yes to SCRAPPED

Legend 111 bashing Yes To Heaven isn’t in my fantasy

22 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

someone should leak another version of this song but title the file as like version 11 or something just to fuck with us LMFAOOOO i can see the meltdowns

version 111 

The thing is if I remember correctly the song was first revealed to be an UV outtake back in 2016 along with FC and YG, so when then music mafia shared the final HM mix giving us zero info besides calling it "The Lost Version" we all assume at the time it was also made during the UV Sessions, which ended being incorrect since the music mafia version is the final HM version

8nl2OpX.png

5 hours ago, 111 said:

i have no idea what u are speaking of but the list in the OP looks correct to me although i never kept a track of say yes to recycling iterations...

maybe the musicmafia tagged one is from hm too and y'all thought it was from uv? did musicmafia never say anything about the producer/year for that? 

they called it the "Lost" version and the confusion comes cause some people thought it was from honeymoon and the others thought it was the Dan Auerbach uv version

"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

I quite like YTH, and think it would fit as her last release, a retirement single, if you will. There is also the option of it being a posthumous release, in which her will has a mention of YTH being her last officially authorized release, for it to be her send-off :crai:- just my opinion though