The Grants

Scariest Lana song?

for me, the scariest lana song that i literally cannot listen to without getting chills, is groupie love. its just horrifyingly haunting. you guys can disagree, but to me it sounds actually haunted and mortifying. 

Spoiler

On 1/3/2023 at 5:37 PM, godsmonster said:

Flipside is her darkest sounding song

On 1/4/2023 at 12:48 AM, yan said:

i would say flipside, it has a very dark vibes

flipside is my trigger song. its the song i cried to when i tried to like... yk... and then again on loop for 20 minutes, because thats how long it took for the ambulance to drive me to a mental hospital.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

On 1/3/2023 at 11:32 PM, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Sonically, at least? Scarface freaks me out a little lol

I did not know this song and I would have preferred never to know it :crying4:

I'm not even trying to be funny here, I think Brite Lites is scary. If any song were to be the scariest while playing in a dream/nightmare, it would be this one.

I find the instrumental really weird, and the way she sings the first part of the chorus in a sort of off-tune way (while brilliant) is creepy, and the lyrics being some of her most basic (don't come for me), but kind of like a prophecy, makes it like... who gave this song the right to be scary????

It's kind of amazing tho. I thought it could be a disco song but I guarantee people (besides the lana stans) would leave the disco or think they were on a bad drug trip.