palemoonbaby

Cringe at r/lanadelrey thread at reddit

i have seen so many posts of people finding "lasso" or some other album/song on google or genius and being like omg guys blah blah blah and the comments r goung like wtf guys!! Its embarrassing how annoyed i get by shit like that 😭also when people go online and say "omg guys i cant believe you leaked lasso think of lanas feelings" when the album isnt even finished and probably wont happen like please can people fact check :defeated:

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

Tfw when a ~redditor~ calls you pretentious  :eyeroll5:

I bet they're jealous that we have cool profiles, lana emojis and fun threads and all they have is that ugly ass default reddit avatar 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Last year, one Redditor posted screenshots of our pre-release NFR thread where they called the reactions cringe or something and the funniest thing was that the Redditor themselves is also an user here because the heart button suggested that :omfg2:

Edit: I found it

2.gif