Jump to content
palemoonbaby

Cringe at r/lanadelrey thread at reddit

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

A77-F5883-56-BE-4-C23-AA16-F97-AE74-F117on a picture of her from 2017 

 

checked the user’s profile and he had a hair transplant. No wonder dude is obsessed with hair 

I wish I could fight these idiotic people 

RLkG.gif


giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so glad I left the subreddit a while ago. The people there were something else :eyeroll4:


                                0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TW: vomit

the fact that they put this under the “fan art” tag…….. :rip:


https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/19bhkqc/last_night_was_my_25th_birthday_and_i_think_its/

 


13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fireffie said:

TW: vomit

the fact that they put this under the “fan art” tag…….. :rip:


https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/19bhkqc/last_night_was_my_25th_birthday_and_i_think_its/

 

THERE WAS A COMMENT UNDER IT WITH 66 UPVOTES SAYING:

"So coquette of you"

WTF :oprah8:


url%5D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Embach said:

THERE WAS A COMMENT UNDER IT WITH 66 UPVOTES SAYING:

"So coquette of you"

WTF :oprah8:


yeah 😭 someone wrote “so Lana Del Rey vinyl” :toofunny:


13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently there’s been a lot of drama with the mods on r/lanadelrey lately. A user said they got banned for a comment they made about the mods on a different sub :crai:

IMG-3884.jpg

 

I’m honestly not that active on there anymore . I was before I found LanaBoards :wub: From what I’ve seen recently, it’s hard to read. Both from the actual posts and how moderation is going down. 
IMG-3883.jpg


C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Apparently there’s been a lot of drama with the mods on r/lanadelrey lately. A user said they got banned for a comment they made about the mods on a different sub :crai:

IMG-3884.jpg

 

I’m honestly not that active on there anymore . I was before I found LanaBoards :wub: From what I’ve seen recently, it’s hard to read. Both from the actual posts and how moderation is going down. 
IMG-3883.jpg


damn ma is it that serious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigspender said:

does anyone remember when they banned the word local? 

 

 

literally screaming


1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Who tf actually uses reddit like I’m convinced it’s social media for NPCs.. the only thing it’s good for is when you’re querying random symptoms / illnesses you might have or looking for other medical info imo :eartha:

I’m on a few niche subs, but almost all of them have turned into a dumpster fire. I never thought to use it for medical symptoms or medical info :smokes:


C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quincy said:

I’m on a few niche subs, but almost all of them have turned into a dumpster fire. I never thought to use it for medical symptoms or medical info :smokes:


its so good Omg I love googling a medical query and adding “Reddit” to the end of the Google search, always find someone going through the same or similar experience as me. It’s rly good


gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Who tf actually uses reddit like I’m convinced it’s social media for NPCs.. the only thing it’s good for is when you’re querying random symptoms / illnesses you might have or looking for other medical info imo :eartha:

omg stop. its a treasure trove for niche af subjects


archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

omg stop. its a treasure trove for niche af subjects

 

this is true, I personally love Reddit lol but music-related subreddits are usually full of people with no taste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2024 at 11:29 AM, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

A77-F5883-56-BE-4-C23-AA16-F97-AE74-F117on a picture of her from 2017 

 

checked the user’s profile and he had a hair transplant. No wonder dude is obsessed with hair 

I'm trying soooo hard to understand the correlation he's trying to make but-

:ponder:

Anyway I think we should all join, purposely post bad takes and see how many upvotes we get


ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how messy the LDR-related subreddits are.

Quote

I have called this emergency town hall to address the growing concern regarding the influx of Taylor Swift posts in our sacred community

Quote

The release of the snow song was a dark day for many of us. Not only was Lana hardly featured, but Taylor Swift fans (known as "Swifties") invaded the once peaceful r/lanadelrey and none of us could escape that woman Taylor. I spoke out against this, but was banned. I was devastated.

Quote

I missed the r/lanadelrey I once Ioved, and I wanted to protect it. Alas, my efforts got me banned. Because of this, I created this forum and in it's founding rules I created the rule "No Taylor posts" to preserve a Lana-centered community conceived in liberty, with the proposition that all Lanitas have a safe haven to share their love for Lana Del Rey.

Quote

I must note, however, that the original "no Taylor posts" rule had a note saying that posts critiquing Taylor were allowed (and encouraged) so long that they relate to Lana. This is because all posts criticizing Taylor's handling of the snow song were "Swiftly" removed from r/lanadelrey, while posts promoting Taylor even when it had nothing to do with Lana were allowed to remain posted.

Quote

So now, we are seeing an influx of sometimes funny, but sometimes dull, cruel, and redundant posts about Taylor Swift. This dilemma is probably how the founding fathers of America felt after publishing the first amendment of free speech. 

I don't know who this person is, but they're the level of extra I aspire to achieve in my life. I love how they called the Holy War against Swifties. I support them. :fabcat:


73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...