Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

Why would they make the account right now if they didn’t even plan to post on it this week:trisha:

Build up followers possibly.. it hurts waiting though :defeated:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Also, it would be weird for the Interscope interns to launch the account this week and not post anything. All that initial hype for what? From a marketing standpoint, it makes the most sense for them to post *something* this week.

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Also, it would be weird for the Interscope interns to launch the account this week and not post anything. All that initial hype for what? From a marketing standpoint, it makes the most sense for them to post *something* this week.

I mean.. we weren't supposed to find it yet. but now that we have, they'll hopefully speed things up 

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

My thoughts exactly. I believe the Interscope girlies are following the account and have some sort of say involving it. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

I mean.. we weren't supposed to find it. but now that we have, they'll hopefully speed things up 

Are we sure that it wasn’t supposed to be found ? The username and verification makes it easy to find, especially with a lot of Lana’s team following it.

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Blossom said:

I mean.. we weren't supposed to find it yet. but now that we have, they'll hopefully speed things up 

I'm not sure about that tho... what did they expect with a verified account named after Lana's new album? :bebe:

I'm sure they didn't expect 500k followers in 3 days but they could have managed it differently if it was supposed to be a secret

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

Are we sure that it wasn’t supposed to be found ? The username and verification makes it easy to find, especially with a lot of Lana’s team following it.

I think? its just that they quickly unfollowed when we found it and tried to remove us all but then gave up lol

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

I mean.. we weren't supposed to find it. but now that we have, they'll hopefully speed things up 

they are dumb if they think people wouldn't have found a verified account with the same name as the album title more than 2-3 days after they created it. It makes sense to not post the same day as it was created, however, to leave it empty for the whole week is superrr weird because the hype can easily die down for the gp by then.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Not y’all thinking we weren’t supposed to find it… we most definitely were and they knew that. I wouldn’t be surprised if an intern had an account here to inform the fanbase.

“We ruined the surprise” like be serious y’all…

Only one account per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts. Your account must be public and have a bio, profile photo and at least one post.

This is from Insta, the account doesn't have any of those things so it's kind of weird

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

Only one account per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts. Your account must be public and have a bio, profile photo and at least one post.

This is from Insta

They better hurry then cause they don't have any of those :hide:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

This is from Insta

:dua:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

At the very least, they underestimated us. Surely they knew it could\would be recommended, but maybe it didn't cross their mind that any of them were personally followed by a group of savvy and hungry Lana fans

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

This is from Insta, the account doesn't have any of those things so it's kind of weird

So what I'm hearing is, she signed up and identified herself, got verified, then deleted the profile photo and whatever throwaway post she made 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

my assumption is that interscope/TAP/someone was able to get the account verified by communicating w instagram hq or something along those lines. 

it can actually be pretty hard for people to get verified through their standard application process, which this rule seems to be from, because you have to meet these requirements and prove that you are a "verifiable" person. it can take a ton of attempts to be verified. getting verified through publicists/agencies is far easier

Spoiler

from a random article:

Most of the verified people that I spoke with worked with a digital agency, or publicist, to get their blue check. The agencies and publicists have access to a digital portal that the rest of us don’t.

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Trust me with the right connections everything is bendable lol